Official thread on '' WHO IS COMING '' to the OUTWEST JAMBOREE this year..

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crawling has now become an option! Excellent! Pretty sure the better side of reasoning is not too keen on what we we doing last year wink wink.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not booking the time off work but if it works out that I have that weekend off I'll just crash the party.

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seriously ...... 7 hours and all booked up????? Is there no other place? Sounds like a lot more people would like to attend but cannot?? Why have this outing in such a small place? { I am just asking please don't banish me}

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is enough work to handle that many people as it is I would think, let alone another few hundred.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is not too many places that I know of that is ATV friendly that has the services required to do this. It is unfortunate that more wish to come than the facility can accommodate. This is a major undertaking for a few people and I could not imagine having many more attendees to deal with. In all fairness Tyler gave 16 hours notice before the gates of hell were opened. Everyone had a equal chance of getting in. It is one of those, you cannot accommodate everyone, type of thing. I am sure that if you have some good suggestions the organizing group would love to hear them.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Seriously ...... 7 hours and all booked up????? Is there no other place? Sounds like a lot more people would like to attend but cannot?? Why have this outing in such a small place? { I am just asking please don't banish me}

4 minutes and 90% of concerts are sold out in todays world? Why not have them in larger venues?

People need to share their sites. then we can fit more in.

It is what it is guys, new thread going up here in a few minutes for those who want to attend to inquire about sharing a spot with someone else.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
If anyone is on the waiting list, and looking to find a spot, check out this thread:

https://www.snowandmud.com/just-about-anything-goes-76/jamboree-waiting-list-79872.html

If anyone is willing to share please check that thread out as well. We have lots of people that aren't sharing spots. Yes I know "its the same price and so on". However, its that way every where and we MAY look into a special prize draw for the groups that are sharing.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I would like to go.......But I will do as I do every year.....wing it

hedge

Reaction score
Not sure what could be done, as it gets more and more popular maybe a lottery system could be implemented.

Top Bottom