Official REVY Riding Conditions 2013/14

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya they were. Trail looks terrible from the parking lot though. Didn't go up boulder.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

You can see about 2% of the trail from the parking lot. But yes by all means go by what you see at the trailhead! I have a feeling you may be missing out on some pretty awesome conditions.

The boulder trail was great all weekend thanks to the grooming staff! It was slushy down low and smooth up top. There were no bare spots after the powerlines but with grooming ending this weekend the road may be plowed soon up to the 3k so logging can start up tue Viedaman.

Cazwell

Reaction score
Man I was just saying it didnt look great. There were only 5 to 10 sleds on all of sale everyday. There was still tons of untouched when we left. Rather that than share boulder with 60 others or more. Just my 2 cents

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the trails should be fantastic between Griffen and Blue Lake. just need to hone in on your flagging tape trail out.

bj_lucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spring riding conditions. But no tracks. Took till 11 ish for snow to soften up. Parked at the bridge just after till booth but dozer was plowing so probably have to go to 3km mark tomorrow. Still a lot of great snow to ride.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 529

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode frisby yesterday blue bird day and had it all to ourselves all day about 10 or 12 inches of fresh and not a track in there it's raining here this morning

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just stopped in to see what condition my condition was in... Looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do we need radios to drive up to the snow line now as they are logging? we are heading down on the 22nd may

Treerider

Reaction score
We are heading out tomorrow for some long weekend riding. What is the latest for snow in Sale / Boulder / Frisby? Anyone been up there week? Also, how far are we driving to unload at each area?

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode boulder last weekend, benanzon road is plowed to the 2100 road (km 6ish) Kirkup you can get to the large pit with good tires and a deck just before the turtle entrance. Snow was great up top. Cabin still only showing 7 steps and hasn't even started to melt yet. No open water or creeks above 5000. Temps were warm during the day but still freezing overnight

Treerider

Reaction score
Thanks for the update! Guess we'll hit Boulder one day and see if we can find out best area for the second day when we get out there.

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm heading to Boulder on Sunday for a day ride.
As this winter has been very busy inspecting pipelines throughout Canada this will be my first ride in 2014...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone been up bolder or into turtle lately? 6 of us are coming this weekend for one last blast.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My friends did Joc pass on Saturday. Snow was still 9' deep up top. They drove half way up only

Top Bottom