Official REVY Riding Conditions 2013/14

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of snow on the lower trails guys. Just got home. Pretty slurpy coming down though. Lol.

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode Boulder, Turtle and Sale 4-6th best sledding I had all year sloppy down low and fresh snow up top every day.

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it was busy in town this weekend so we went on a spring adventure, man exploring is so much fun.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 775
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 771
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 774
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 770

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then things got real, rode up on a group who had a guy down with a injured back, helped them for a few hours until air ambulance showed up. They hit their spot and sent a couple guys as back up to the bottom to call for help as well, good thing as they said they had no idea and had not heard from spot. Really impressed with the air ambulance and their crew, nice to know if something goes down they are there to help, thanks. Good job everyone involved.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 768
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 759
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 770
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 768

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wondering same thing here, the 911 person said the info goes to the states first? Only other time we had to use it it took 9 hrs! I know others have had better but just my experience, looking like the inreach is a better choice, can text. Anyone with more knowledge on these things?

Cazwell

Reaction score
Is the road plowed on boulder up to 8k mark like guys were talking for logging? And info on area 51? Thanks guys heading up tomorrow.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Cazwell

Reaction score
Great conditions out here boys. Dont know what boulder and Frisbee look like now but there was lotsa fresh yesterday

Reaction score
Its really good spring conditions if you dont like spring conditions.

pretty good whack fresh snow over the last week or so.

frisby was still down to the parking lot.

keystone is 3km up or so, theres a 1/2 decent turn around for decks/2 placers.

lots of stuff was rotten on real steep sun facing terrain. had a close call or two. under that fresh pow, its big wet granules in lots of spots

Cazwell

Reaction score
Yes ya gotta watch the big south facing slopes. Dug a few holes in the trees. Good pow on top and about 3 inches or more slushy wet sugar juat below it. Still lots of good riding. Rode sale this weekend and was exceptional. Drove up to keystone lot but trail looked pretty beat up not sure how riding area is... would recommend sale if they get another dump. Snow was getting pretty heavy and sticky yesterday as compared to two days before.

Top Bottom