Obviously you all are being patient....

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 of my buddies that have Kaos's on order got today yesterday that the sleds are shipping end of the month instead of this past week. Hope they get them
Read on Facebook that Polaris is shipping 850’s without shocks. Walker Evans can’t supply yet. Lots of vendor issues this year because of Covid

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a 2021 but a new to my garage 2020 just picked up this week. First Doo in 20 years, been on Polaris and Cats.

f155ef80737b57be4dec0e1c18db9983.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering what he was as talking about? Take them off if you don’t like them? Why ridicule them. Lots of guys use them including Carl Kuster who swears by them?

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was wondering what he was as talking about? Take them off if you don’t like them? Why ridicule them. Lots of guys use them including Carl Kuster who swears by them?

Cooler days and ice chunks coming at you !! I seemed to break them in the bush all the time . They are worth it .
Went with the carbon fibre ones and no more breaking but hard on the back of the hands at times as no flex.
Hard to believe the difference they make when cold out on the hands .
They do look stupid thou . Lol

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

why??? just as noted, they look stupid!

just get a better pair of mitts. Gloves on the trail really do suck.

got a short MTN strap for sale. cant be seen riding with the bitch bar:)

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cooler days and ice chunks coming at you !! I seemed to break them in the bush all the time . They are worth it .
Went with the carbon fibre ones and no more breaking but hard on the back of the hands at times as no flex.
Hard to believe the difference they make when cold out on the hands .
They do look stupid thou . Lol

Yep im definitely not a fan of the look of them, Lol
My sled is a x, not a expert, so I chose to try them, I put the expert riser on it too.
Ive taken my far share of ice in the chilly fingers last season, these flapless sleds throw chunks of ice bad.

The new gauge is cool, lots of new features.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heres mine. Had it for 3 weeks now. Made a nice buddy bar system to take my daughter out with me. Both of us did a pilot run up to the cabin at boulder last weekend, mayby some saw us. Pretty sweet!

175 Expert Turbo

can someone straighten the pictures please

Attachments

• IMG_1316.jpg
    IMG_1316.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_1361.jpg
    IMG_1361.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 364
Top Bottom