nytrous kit on summit rev

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After reading the install procedure. Woundering how the shops set up these kits without riding them? Anyone know! I'm going to get Glen to set mine up but woundering on how they do it?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is a procedure in there for setting it in the shop with the manometer. its just up to you to make sure your not detonating and leaning out on the hill. usually when setup with the manometer there is no issue

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is a procedure in there for setting it in the shop with the manometer. its just up to you to make sure your not detonating and leaning out on the hill. usually when setup with the manometer there is no issue

I see that now on the web site. Thoses instructions were not in the kit.
Thanks

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol all boondockers kits come with a bottle

This one looks like there should be a bottle, the way the packaging is laid out, but I think someone has tried this kit out as the hose has a mean kink in it and not in a sealed bag. Looks like the bottle packaging is there "plastic bag" but no bottle. Some of the instructions are missing "if they come with a procedure for the manometer". Been trying to get a hold of Lional but I think I missed him, he must be gone for the long weekend.No biggy, no worries. It can wait til Tuesday. I guess I'll install what I can.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another dumb ?. How do you adjust HP shot? my kit came with 2 jets in the manifold "4 hole" and a zip lock bag with 4 more of the same? This kit is killing me!!

Last edited:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got all the parts that are supposed to be in a kit. Installed with a adjustable regulator aswell. I got 9-10 on the meter, I had the reg turned 1/2 turn open. Were do you set the manometer at with a adjustable regulator installed? Is the regulator pegged wide open or just about shut?

croweman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for clearing up some ideas I had about NOS. I bought a parts Rev with a Boondaocker kit and was going to sell it but now it sounds like it may be going to be installed this week.

croweman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a question for you. With a kit that blasts nos into the airbox, how do you adjust the shot? I noticed that one nozzle has 3 holes and the other has 4 holes. What does this mean and can or should I change it?

Thanks

Top Bottom