Nytro Tunnel Extention

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just finishing installing a 162 on the Nytro, and am wanting to put a tunnel extention on to get the flap away from the track. I have really only seen the VE, but not sure who the suppliers are or what other companies have built them. Haven't found anything helpful on any searches.
Thanks
Nytroman:confused:

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Obviously the Nytro is not a popular sled to extend tunnels on due to me being the only one doing this.
Thanks anyways

M5-

Reaction score
IMO the nicest tunnel extension I've seen is from Monster Max. He is on Snowest and TY4stroke. I believe he is up in northeren AB somewhere maybe even Edmonton. If you're just looking for a piece of aluminum to make your tunnel longer I can probably bend you one up in the new year. I was under the impression you can jam a 162 under the stock tunnel but I've not tried it myself. Thistledoo on Snowest might still have his for sale.

M5

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks M5. It is clearing the track and rideable, but I think it looks like crap. Kinda like putting on a 136" on a bravo. I will PM Thistledoo.
I finally found a couple peeps that carry them, but no one in the area.

Nytroman:beer:

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have tried PMing him a few times on snowest but he must be busy doing other things. Im definitely interested in one of his extensions though.

440charger

Reaction score
ulmer racing sells them but its nothing fancy its just the peice of aluminium like whats already there...

sever84

Reaction score
Slyvanlaker: are you still making your tunnel extensions? I really like your design and kickup. Looking to get an extension for my 08 nytro, going to a 162 track. Thanks.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought one at riverside. It was made local and looks wicked. Check with them if your still looking. Chad is who ordered mine for me

Andrew

Top Bottom