Nytro Powderlites Stage 3 Programming

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
For those that may be having some issues with there Powderlites Stage 3 turbo on there Nytro. I have some new programming that may help.

Please make sure at Idle the Fuel Pressure Regulator is at 46lbs, if not adjust it by loosening the nut on the front and turning the alan key clockwise till you get the right adjustment. The vacuum line from the regulator should go to the top of the intercooler.

You will need the software to re-program your sled. Then install the following map that is an attachment on this post. Its an mpp file if you dont have the software your computer wont understand it. With this the air fuel was between 11.2 - 12.6 and it ran great.

--> Map Removed, See updated map on next page <--

Then you connect the usb cable to you computer and to your port on your sled. No need to turn the ignition on. Double click on the Stage 3 map, then the software will open up.

Click on the Green button 5 to the right at the top (USB Connect Rapid Bike)
Then it should say Connected with Rapid Bike at the Bottom Center
Then click on MAPS INTO FLASH bar on Bottom Left
Then Click on All MAPS bar on Bottom left

Last edited:

DABOMB

Reaction score
:beer:Hey Ron, is this just the latest map that dave has just made or is one that you have tweeked??:beer::beer:

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
This map was made on Dec 4,2009 by Dave. And he has Tweaked this map allready, he will send me the newest shortly, but the one here is the best one yet for the Stage 3. Ive asked him for all the other maps as well. I have the programmer in Edmonton if anyone needs reprogrammed.

t..nytro

Reaction score
This map was made on Dec 4,2009 by Dave. And he has Tweaked this map allready, he will send me the newest shortly, but the one here is the best one yet for the Stage 3. Ive asked him for all the other maps as well. I have the programmer in Edmonton if anyone needs reprogrammed.

I was wanting to put this map in too. but i noticed the map file says nov 09 but you say it is the dec 4 map:confused: help me please

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Here's the newest map, should be tweaked its a bit different than the last one, I personally have not tested this yet myself but its a tweeked version of the last map. Make sure Load voltages are set for steps /% or Min and Max volts you will require pro software to do so.

Attachments

• DaveNytroStage3Dec09.mpp
    2.2 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Top Bottom