Power commander 5 from dynojet for sale cheap price!

akholland

Reaction score
POWER COMMANDER 5 BY DYNOJET
THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY IN FUEL MANAGEMENT

Price
Because I don't have the overhead of a website or storefront I can get these out to consumers at a MUCH lower price than you can get in the stores!. $310 for the PCV and $10 for shipping to the lower 48.

Availability
The PCV's for the Arctic Cat M1000, F1000, F8, M8, and Dragon 800 are in stock. I can have other models ordered from dynojet. You can have one in less than a week.

Maps
I have Maps available for the m1000 if you are running a speedwerks or slp pipe system with a stock intake. You can typically get maps for other aftermarket setups from your pipe manufacturer. Other modifications require modifying a map to suite you mods. You can download the software from ( Welcome to Power Commander, Power Commander V, Power Commander III USB and Power Commander EX Fuel Injection Module ) to see how it works even before you buy. The PCV is the latest technology in fuel management. Instead of modifying the output signal to your injectors, it modifies the factory mapping inside the computer for more precision. Change 10 fuel settings in 250 rpm increments. For each rpm you can select the amount of fuel to add OR remove at 0, 2, 10, 15, 20, 25,30, 40,60,80, and 100 percent throttle position. The new 09 and 10 arctic cat ECU's require very fine adjustments to the fuel numbers which cannot be achieved with other fuel controllers. The new power commander 5 also has a map switch option enabling you to load your base map and with the flip of a switch change to your new experimental fuel map and note the changes in performance. This item sells for $369 at powercommander.com and I can have it to you for only $310 These fuel boxes are great EVEN for running on a stock sled to make precision adjustments and better economy/power!

AutoTune System
Also I am selling the auto-tune by dynojet that can create a base map for you after inputting some target air fuel ratio numbers. I have auto-tunes for sale for only $225 and can combine shipping with your PCV if desired. It comes with everything you need such as wiring, crimps, wideband 02 sensor, 02 bung, auto-tune box, everything..! This can help keep you from burning down your sled and makes tuning EASY, especially if you don't have an air fuel gauge already. However, as always be sure to watch piston wash, plug color, and your egt temps if you have them. (D&D's website has good info on this). Just shoot me an email, we will get you going and your sled will rip!

Payment and Shipping
Payment is accepted through www.paypal.com to atvparts1@yahoo.com Paypal will allow you to make payment with your credit card if you don't have an account. I have been a verified paypal member since 2003. I can be contacted at ydna7@hotmail.com if you have any questions. Arrives at your door in 4 to 6 business days with priority mail. I will also include a usps.com tracking number with the sale.

Attachments

• power commander 5.jpg
    power commander 5.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 222
Top Bottom