Nytro fan question

Mountainblue

Reaction score
I am checking to see if anyone has changed the temp that the fan turns on. I was riding my machine and the temp light will come on and the fan still never turned on and everything as far as the wiring is okay. I have checked with a dealer and he thinks there is nothing that I can do> I need help

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The temp isnt adjustable. Take it to another dealership. Your fan isn't working and It should kick on well before a temp light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dtripps

Reaction score
Mountain Blue, you do need help. You should park the nytro and bring back the 700 tripple! Did you find out what temp the fan should kick in at. My light has not come on but i cant remember the fan ever running.

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure about the Nytro but on my Apex and Phazer the fan comes on before the temp light comes on. Has the fan ever come on? Bad relay or fan?

Dtripps

Reaction score
Nope never heard it kick in at all. But like i was also saying i have not had my temp light come on either.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have never had a temp light and my fans runs often.

samsquatch47

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.powermerchants.ca
check your fuses. Seen them blow on a couple nytros. you should be able to just let your nytro sit and idle and watch the fan kick in before the temp lite comes on. If it doesn't you have a fuse, relay, or wiring issue.

08nytro

Reaction score
wire it to a switch or into your key power then you will know its on. i cant see that fan doing too much though it will be becuase your driving in low snow.

Mountainblue

Reaction score
Found my problem with my fan. When I installed the trail tank the throttle cable was pushed against the fan and would not allow the fan to turn and burnt the fuse. I fixed the position of the cable and it works good now. Thanks everyone for your comments>

Top Bottom