nw spot

iluv mud

Reaction score
we are looking for a good spot to quad within 2 hours of edmonton. we have been to rocky and bruile quite a bit so wanted to try something new. we like to camp on the cut line or forestry trunck roads. we also like to be near some fishing. if anybody has some good spots please share!!! thx

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Our group is heading out to the Cadomin area next weekend. It is 3 hours from home. Don't think there will be to much mud due to lack of rain. We are a very quit group, no gensets running except first thing in morning for coffee or such. No radios. Love to sit around the fire and bullch!t each other after a day of riding. All utility quads. Aged between 35 and 55 and all experienced riders, men and women. Love to put on the miles not so much playing in the mud . Interested to join let me know.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rubi it sure would be fun to get out riding with you guys again before the snow flies....We have a family get together on Beth's side next weekend at Hinton. Will have the RZR with us so if we happen to do a day ride out Cadomin way I'll be my eyes open for you and the family.

P.S: How's the dog doing, did she make a full recovery?

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Rubi it sure would be fun to get out riding with you guys again before the snow flies....We have a family get together on Beth's side next weekend at Hinton. Will have the RZR with us so if we happen to do a day ride out Cadomin way I'll be my eyes open for you and the family.

P.S: How's the dog doing, did she make a full recovery?

That would be wonderful, Yes the dog(JD) made a full recovery. This is JD's version of a RZR

Attachments

• JDs new ride-copy.jpg
    JDs new ride-copy.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 26

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our group is heading out to the Cadomin area next weekend. It is 3 hours from home. Don't think there will be to much mud due to lack of rain. We are a very quit group, no gensets running except first thing in morning for coffee or such. No radios. Love to sit around the fire and bullch!t each other after a day of riding. All utility quads. Aged between 35 and 55 and all experienced riders, men and women. Love to put on the miles not so much playing in the mud . Interested to join let me know.

Hi Rubirose. Me and Misses Snowdin have never been to Cadomin before and were hoping to go there this weekend. We were hoping to hangout with a mature quiet group of folks who like to ride hard and sit around the fire at night and tell quading stories. We like playing in the mud, but not so much that your stuck all the time. The only time we use the genset is in the morning to make coffee. Just wondering if we could hook up with you folks. :d

Top Bottom