Number Of Members On This Site

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HEY RON, CONGRATS:D , YOU'VE JUST ABOUT HIT 900 MEMBERS - PROBABLY BY THE END OF THIS WEEK - AND THEN ITS ON TO 1000(THE CENTURY CLUB). KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, AND GOOD LUCK WITH THE ADVERTISING ON THIS SITE(I HOPE YOU ARE CHARGING NOW!!)
JUST WANTED TO EXPRESS MY SINCEREST GRATITUDE TO YOU FOR DEVELOPING THIS SITE. GOOD TO KNOW THERE ARE OTHER SLEDHEADS/GEARHEADS/RIDERS ETC LIKE MYSELF OUT THERE, AND THAT WE'RE NOT ALONE:cool:
THERE'S MY 2CENTS:twocents: WORTH FOR THE DAY!!!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEY RON, CONGRATS:D , YOU'VE JUST ABOUT HIT 900 MEMBERS - PROBABLY BY THE END OF THIS WEEK - AND THEN ITS ON TO 1000(THE CENTURY CLUB). KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, AND GOOD LUCK WITH THE ADVERTISING ON THIS SITE(I HOPE YOU ARE CHARGING NOW!!)
JUST WANTED TO EXPRESS MY SINCEREST GRATITUDE TO YOU FOR DEVELOPING THIS SITE. GOOD TO KNOW THERE ARE OTHER SLEDHEADS/GEARHEADS/RIDERS ETC LIKE MYSELF OUT THERE, AND THAT WE'RE NOT ALONE:cool:
THERE'S MY 2CENTS:twocents: WORTH FOR THE DAY!!!

Freakin' millenium club......:D Way to go Ron, well put together and administered site.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Thanks, I never realized the site would be popular. Its nice to see when someone puts on a thread and it has 4 or 5 answers within a couple hours. I hope this continues in the summer as well with the atv's, Im sure most sledders ride Atv's too. Just a note to all in May the atv threads move to the middle and the sled forums move to the bottom and in November this changes back.

There are some changes coming to the site shortly:

- The Snow and Mud.com logo and header will change

- All the Graphics on the left menu's and bottom will change

- There will be some advertising on the site to support it, to go to any of these site sponsers just click on there banner add and there site will open up in a new window on your computer. Sorry about the google add banner it will take 48 hrs before it displays related sites to snowmobiling and quadding. Currently it has skincare :D. There will be 2 left side advertising area's as well. (For advertisers, I have a package now available, PM me)

- I will be adding some more great smilies so watch them

- I have made the avitar size larger as well 150 x 150

Thanks for all your support, I would also like to say thanks to Curtis at Sledbunnyracing, Summitric (Rick) and bbtoys (Barie) for all there help and support with this site and would like to welcome Catmando (Lyle) as our newest moderator to the site. We have not had any problems with spamming or we really haven't had to much moderation which is great, thanks to all the members for keeping it good on this board.

RON:D

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Site

Way to go Ron. Look how this site has grown in such a short time. I will continue in the summer as im a quadder also and like to go fishing,exploring and hunting with my Quad. I was looking at some maps of the area West of Fox Creek for some quad action for the summer. Looking forward to continue to post and comment on this awsome site. AND no more talk of exhaust:nono: :)

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow and Mud Stuff

Hey Ron,

Did you ever get any stickers or any other decals or stuff made up? I know that it was mentioned a while back, but hadn't heard anything since.

Tekim:D

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hats off to ya Ron!The site just keeps getting better and better,good people,good info and a great way to meet other riders!Keep up the good work,it is appreciated!
catmando!:clap2: :perfect10: :clap2:

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
site

I as well would like to thank-you for this great site. When we talked about this in Sept. I told you that it would take off and you said not. Ha.:D Great work and I will need an advertising package for my b&b. Barry:D :D

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Thee site

Yeah Ron ,
Good site. Met alot of fellow riders through the site. Had a few laughs with them also.:gathering: Hope to ride with you guys soon.
Steve

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought i would bring this one into light, Ron you have done a great job with this site, from 900 to over 11000 members.......Keep up the good work.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i thought i would bring this one into light, ron you have done a great job with this site, from 900 to over 11000 members.......keep up the good work.

you dug deep in the archives for that one.... Dusted it off, and reposted.... Amazing... 10000 members in 2 years. Wow:) that's an eye opener.

Top Bottom