November Snow.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trail is the ****s, snow is awesome. 2-3' pow and a few land mines.

ukrainiansnowplumber

Reaction score
Excited to hear about the powder but not the land mines. 1 year of knee therapy and $1000 in damage to a brand new sled....not too excited yet. Be safe out there and tease us with any pictures you've got!!!!
Trail is the ****s, snow is awesome. 2-3' pow and a few land mines.

BigJon420

Reaction score
has anyone been up luccile or bell? was going to head up for the 24-29th. just wondering on conditions?

JoshEggie

Reaction score
Went up to lucille today.. it was old vintage day up there the trail is in rough shape after km 4 but there is good snow we probed around and kept getting 150cm... going to bell in the morning

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow is epic at rensaw easy 2-3' powder. Couple guys broke ****, there is rocks and ****, but it's great around the trees and valleys. Still some huge creeks with 10' drops into them, gotta be careful. Played behind the cabin in the creek and back behind it in the trees. There is some big big holes in that creek now from a few stucks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 842

JoshEggie

Reaction score
Rode bell today it was fun we had to search for snow... if it gets a good dump it will be awesome but it's getting really tracked out.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

jonw

Reaction score
Any fresh snow in mcbride this morning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was socked in here and snowed all day and night here yesterday so I would guess McBride got it too. There was no visibility from here towards Renshaw at all yesterday. We are headed to McBride tomorrow afternoon to make sure....:cool::beer:

jonw

Reaction score
To bad your gonna be busy building the trail and wont be able to rip it up.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was socked in here and snowed all day and night here yesterday so I would guess McBride got it too. There was no visibility from here towards Renshaw at all yesterday. We are headed to McBride tomorrow afternoon to make sure....:cool::beer:

Can you let me how it is please. Was just there last weekend, snow was great. Trail isn't the best but doable.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
trail setting is in full swing. Lucille is done first round, belle today and renshaw is being worked on as I type. heat in the Lucille cabin and will be in belle cabin today. renshaw later this week. trail user fees will be in effect as of this thursday.
A REMINDER THAT THERE IS NO SMOKING IN ANY OF OUR CABINS AND WHY THE HELL CAN'T PEOPLE CLEAN UP AFTER THEMSELFS.

Top Bottom