November Snow.

finkous

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode Belle on saturday... decent ride for a first time out, found a little bit of untracked down near the bottom of the burn. trail up was smooth, probed just over 2ft of base

braaapbraaap

Reaction score
Rode lucille Friday and sat, was a blast. Stayed most of the day in butterfly. Found some decent pow but loads of rocks stumps and air pockets. Most of the good areas were fairly tracked when we were done. Larva looked accessible, but the terrain looked really rocky from the ridge, wouldn't recommend it quite yet. Rode today at renshaw, was very good rising. Found Lotsa good 2-3foot pow areas with no tracks somewhere back over the saddle on the way to ant hills. Couldn't beleave we found such good snow that easily. Also 4 of us riding hard all day and no one hit any land mines. Smiles all around!!!

braaapbraaap

Reaction score
Wind blown ridge into larva and pillows along the creek in butterfly. Sorry about upside down pics. Dunno why it's doin that

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 749
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 761

jonw

Reaction score
Forgot to mention how great the trail was into renshaw!! It was a highway up and down all three days! Only bad spots are from the parking lot to the booth where it's alittle icy and from the end of the final cut block to the cabin is rough because the groomer doesn't have enough snow to pull his drag up over all the stumps. For November you can't beat it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bell trail was perfect when we rode it on Thursday. An absolute pleasure to ride. Great job on the groomer!!

Complexd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting pictures guys! I never have time to post them until 2 or 3 days after i get home, and feel its too late lol.

Looking like maybe a reload near the end of the week!

mountainsledmania

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did some calling around today along with watching the radar and the forecast says snow but the people in town say sunny and plus 5 with an inversion going on in the hills. So I guess we will see if these weather goons are going to lie again

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

174BIGRIG

Reaction score
In mcbride right now renshaw is pounded out just about every where. Put on over 100 doing some exploring. Woke up and it's a blizzard today. Is anyone coming through Edson this morning and wanting to maybe stop at riders and picking me up a couple of sliders for a 2015 174 T3 summit?

174BIGRIG

Reaction score
The boys at spindrift are life savers!! They had sliders and a recommendation to anyone with the 174 T3 pick up an extra set of boogie wheels to mount below the seat and they'll save you changing sliders every 500 km. There is no drilling required to mount the wheels bolt it on and go

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its all in how you ride, i put 700 km on my t3 last year in the worst conditions, i just pulled my sliders off to put new ones on and the original ones were like new, dont ride 60 mph on the hard pack and they last

Top Bottom