November Conditions

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently snowing in the hills.. Got snow in the hills last night also as all the tree's were white right down to just ahair above town level..

IFSM8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was enough snow @ Belle for Apex 69(tyler) to get stuck.

Attachments

• SSA50064.jpg
    SSA50064.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 48
  • SSA50065.jpg
    SSA50065.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 46

IFSM8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was alot more snow at belle than Lucille. Lucille had alot of land mines showing but if you are careful there would be no carnage. As far as snow depths It was about 3 feet in the trees and almost none at the top. Belle had alot more snow It was more towards 4 feet in the trees and between 12-6 inches on the very top. I Had a better time at Belle than Lucille but would say both are more than ridable.:):)

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good day on Bell, snowing most of the day so only one pic.

Attachments

• bell.jpg
    bell.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 41

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the updates, WITH PICTURES, it must be some sort of therapy for us to look at current pics of the areas we like to ride, cause I always feel better after looking at them, keep them coming.

Thanks Doc Barry

We just booked our rooms at NCL for our first trip of the year, and its a good thing because I'm starting to twitch a little every time I walk by my sled.

Sweet mother of god, its Nov 23, and my grass is still green!!!!!!!!

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pic's and update fellas. Can't wait to get out for the first ride of the season.......:eek:

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From the looks of things it's definitely improving but still at least a month behind on the snow from usual, so I'm waiting till mid december now, want the next trip to be really worth it. Keep posting pics guys.

vanislerev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heres a few of mine from Renshaw yesterday... snowed hard off and on all day and was still snowing like crazy when we left. Looks like its finally coming. We had alot of fun playing in the trees, but anywhere else you were still finding the odd rock under the snow. Good enough for a first ride.
Thanks alot to "dumbassracing" for letting me ride with them and showing me around!

DSC01603.jpg

DSC01605.jpg

DSC01606.jpg

DSC01608.jpg

DSC01609.jpg

DSC01610.jpg

DSC01615.jpg

DSC01620.jpg

DSC01621.jpg

DSC01614.jpg

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Thanks for the updates, WITH PICTURES, it must be some sort of therapy for us to look at current pics of the areas we like to ride, cause I always feel better after looking at them, keep them coming.

Thanks Doc Barry

We just booked our rooms at NCL for our first trip of the year, and its a good thing because I'm starting to twitch a little every time I walk by my sled.

Sweet mother of god, its Nov 23, and my grass is still green!!!!!!!!

Dean - Make sure you give us a call when you are in town.

X-Treme3x

Reaction score
Rode Lucille on Friday and Bell on Saturday. Lucille was fun...but could have used alot more snow and Bell was the best of the 2 days. Found alot of powder in among the trees and spent the most part of the day playing around in there. Here are some pictures, enjoy!

Attachments

• DSCF1752.jpg
    DSCF1752.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCF1747.jpg
    DSCF1747.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCF1778.jpg
    DSCF1778.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCF1787.jpg
    DSCF1787.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 38

devil

Reaction score
rode bell on fri and sat, was fun, lots of powder to play in
15e7467b.jpg

BUT, there are still some big rocks to worry about so be careful out there!
f3a30e8c.jpg

Also, the road going up to the bell parking lot was VERY slick on saturday, so if your going up there its best to leave some room if your behind someone and try to ride to the side of the road off the ice. came up to a 4 place in the ditch on saturday.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There were a couple of rev's this weekend that took some bulkhead bendage also, and a couple of cats bent a-arms.. One cat bent a-arms really bad so they had to tow it out and they bent a tunnel in the process.. So there was little bit of carnage this weekend.. Just a good reminder that it is still early season riding conditions out there..

Trencher

Reaction score
Just a quick question. How much snow does renshaw area usually recieve during the winter? How much snow does a fella need before most of the obsticle are covered and it has a good base up there? When does the Groomer start on the trails? OK OK i guess that was more than on quick question.
:confused:

IFSM8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Lucille on Friday and Bell on Saturday. Lucille was fun...but could have used alot more snow and Bell was the best of the 2 days. Found alot of powder in among the trees and spent the most part of the day playing around in there. Here are some pictures, enjoy!

That was a heck of a climb for some! or walk for one. Thats a great photo! I think our group was standing up top there. Nice to meet you guys this weekend!

Top Bottom