November 2009 conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Leaving this afternoon. Riding fri.,sat., and sun. Should be in renshaw at least one day.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any new on renshaw ??? Sounds like a few gonna be down there. Dont like the thoughts of riding dirt/MUD with the sled. Are the other 2 safe to ride from the parking lot?

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Barry and our guests will be riding Renshaw probably on Friday. Hopefully they will post some pics.

Light snow up top all week and alternating rain/snow in town. Temps around the zero mark with no wind today. Barry will be driving up to the Renshaw trail head sometime later today (Thursday) and will report later on the conditions for unloading.

Last edited:

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its looking awesome from the pics so far, cant wait for the 2nd, any one else goin mid week, we got a group of 3 headed to ride wed, thurs. hopping for some fresh :d

AP48379

Reaction score
We are going on the 1st probably do lucille and the 2nd at Renshaw...we will be a group of 3 also. Two summit xp and one Apex, see ya there.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No pics so far this weekend AHHHH i know some of you boys are out there riding.

:nono:shame on you for not givin us a taste of the weekend:nono:

X-Treme3x

Reaction score
Some pics from Lucille (Friday), and some of Renshaw (Saturday)...poor vis. Not sure if you could of made it over the steps or not...lots of rocks still showing leading to it. Hopefully those ditches are full for next trip...$160 later .

Attachments

• DSCF2093.jpg
    DSCF2093.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCF2096.jpg
    DSCF2096.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 61
  • DSCF2105.jpg
    DSCF2105.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 73
  • DSCF2101.jpg
    DSCF2101.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 64

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode Rensahw friday and unloaded at .05km. the wide part just past the gate. snow was set-up for sure but in the trees it was much better. Had to go down early as I thought I had problem with my sled--coil shot.
rode Bell today and the snow was way better, lots of deep pow everywhere. the boys with the cameras both days didn't bring the hook-ups to down load so will have to wait until they post from home. snowing when we came off the hill today.

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will say this before I lose signal. Over the hood 2 feet easy at luciel. Pics tomorrow hate me now. Lol

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I made it up for a risde today up luciell and it was crazy big amounts of fresh.. It was over the handle bars deep in some area's. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

devil

Reaction score
rode bell on friday and saturday, lots of snow and had a blast. road up was starting to get pretty slick by the time we came down saturday.

last year i destroyed suspension on a rock there, this year we didn't touch a single rock at all, so i'm pretty happy :p

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
same report.. chin deep powder.. good to see you up there glen. it was about the only thing you could see. a very easy 4 feet plus on top with heavy snow. visibilty terrible but with all the snow it really didnt matter. Epic day.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ron must be at home crying like a two year old LOL!
catmando!
Nice pics guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom