Nov 10 2009 Quartz Pics

Bunkr

Reaction score
2 Creeks still open on the ride up, but crossable. Landmine issues were minimal. It snowed all morning until about 12:30 and then cleared up. Any day riding is a great day!! We were the only two on the Mnt. Get out there and ride!!!

Attachments

• PIC_0666.jpg
    PIC_0666.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 67
  • PIC_0692.jpg
    PIC_0692.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 67
  • PIC_0706.jpg
    PIC_0706.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 65
  • PIC_0683.jpg
    PIC_0683.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 62

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
9 days to go and Ill be there. Cant wait for first ride of the year and first ride on new sled.

Are they grooming yet?

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no grooming yet............it was a typical trail in & out of Quartz :eek:
Wicked snow again with a foot or so of fresh!!! Thanks to the Strathmore guys.....redheaded stepchild,canadian farmer, etc. Was a good day

RN

Bunkr

Reaction score
Not sure when the grooming will start there. The trail is good up until the gate at the fork. Passed that the whoops start but it's not too bad yet.

Billard

Reaction score
Hello Bunkr. From Red Deer as well. Where is quartz at. Me and a buddy are itching to go for a ride and the waiting is eating me. Do you know of any snow around Nordegg area?

Bunkr

Reaction score
Quartz is just West of Golden. Not sure about Nordegg snow. My buddy and I just drove out to Quartz for the day. We left Red Deer at 6 am and were riding by 11 AM. It was about 4:30 Pm when we left the cabin and headed for the parking lot. Got back to Red Deer at 11 Pm. Not bad for a day trip!

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like a fun day. This sitting @ work lookin @ everyones pics is really starting to get depressing.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like a fun day. This sitting @ work lookin @ everyones pics is really starting to get depressing.

DITTO. another week of work and we are heading somewhere to break in both new sleds
:mountainClimb:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quartz is just West of Golden. Not sure about Nordegg snow. My buddy and I just drove out to Quartz for the day. We left Red Deer at 6 am and were riding by 11 AM. It was about 4:30 Pm when we left the cabin and headed for the parking lot. Got back to Red Deer at 11 Pm. Not bad for a day trip!

Did the same thing today, another foot on top of your tracks. Can,t wait to get back out.

Jordo22

Reaction score
Hey Bunkr. Thanks for posting pics of our ride on Tuesday....can't wait to see some of the video footage. I'm still sore!!

I'm not exactly sure what the problem was with that guys m8 (the guys who were missing earlier). Something about missing washers on the shock mounts. I had a look at mine and it looks like the washers are there.

Top Bottom