Not your average sled vid

snowzombie

Reaction score
Had to share this..... enjoy:beer::beer::beer:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciw6RI3s7AA[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

flatlandguy

Reaction score
Thats an awesome vid. I had to laugh at guys "high marking" on an overpass ramp. Puts a whole new perspective on what we take for granted now with the power that we commonly ride!:d:beer:

moose1

Reaction score
Great Vid! Takes me back to the days when 6 inches of snow and a 250 cc sled was all that was needed to have fun. We sure get caught up in the biggest is the best when I remember some of the best times were had on the small sleds.

:)

Thanks!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Ahahaha reminds me of the good ol days hanging on the back of a bowling ball hood doing doughnuts on the dug outs, everytime you jump a drift figured the ski tips were coming back to hit you in the forehead....looks like they had on the period correct gear coveralls, dickies jackets, grandma knitted mittens and a good ole touque

Does that green sled have a can on it?

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats sweet brings back child hood memories for sure, love riding the prairies:d

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This video is what sledding is all about! Having fun, hanging out with your friends and pushing your sled to it's limit. It doesn't matter if your riding a boosted Apex, or an old 250, its all good.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awesome! one of the best sled vids I've ever seen....lol. sidehilling was cool, amazing with those conveyor belt tracks

throttle-up

Reaction score
Website
www.leekseeker.com
Brings back the memories. Just outside of my home town there was a hill called pecker-nob hill. No one could climb to the top. I first did it with a 1978 Polaris Colt 340....big sh!t then. Thanks for posting that vid, it made my day. I forwarded it to my dad, I know he'll get a kick out of it too. :beer:

snowzombie

Reaction score
I didn't really care for the video I just like AC/DC:d:d

Seriously though who cant relate to that in some way and laugh. Weather you were around during the era when that was what sledding was all about, or you've got the newest boosted blinged out ride, thats why we pull the rope or turn the key.
Having a good time and a few laughs its what the sport is all about, it really is what you make of it.

tohigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can have fun on any sled, hhhhhheeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
those old sleds still go faster than a couch..we will soon be sleddin.next time i see tracks in the ditch ill think of those old sleds and have a chuckle:)

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the only danger there is that they could have bumped heads while pulling the sleds apart..a 3km crash probabally wont kill ya...but it would make a fella look stupid lol:rollinglaugh::doh::alol2:

TomKat72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's awesome!!!! Takes me way back to the days I started riding. [eyes close.....blurry vertical lines appear.....picture clears.....and presto........the old 71 Puma.]Awwwwwwwww.......those were the days....lol.

Attachments

• 05Show-Puma.jpg
    05Show-Puma.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 45
Top Bottom