magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another one of the ostriches posting right there. Just sayin
It's a bigger issue than anybody really realizes or is to blind to see

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im catholic and my step son goes to a catholic school and even in there some of the parents of the non before Canadians have had the whole Christmas thing taken out as of the next school year, hellllllooooo its a catholic school ya bunch of *&^&$##^%&*^*(& retards, just like saying merry Christmas, cant even do that anymore to without looking over your shoulder..I don't recall her name but the Australian lady who isn't putting up with that has bigger balls than our whole government.Like she says this is our country we let you and your family in, this is CANADA follow our steps, take it or leave or let us show you the way to the nearest port for your boat ride home. don't get me wrong people have their beliefs and gods and alah's,but in Canada its The lords prayer,merry Christmas, happy new year, etc etc, leave it the f**k alone, its all been here for years and years and years.....ok im done :)

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I actually got " warned" this weekend at our sons acr, army cadet, awards night. When we were going to sing O Canada the mc said if you don't know the words they are in the bulletin on your table. I said under my breath of course:) if you don't know the words go back home to your own country.
He came and said some people around us didn't like that. Lol. I knew nearly everyone there and they have the same beliefs as I do. One group that looked a little out of place may have complained I was thinking

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I actually got " warned" this weekend at our sons acr, army cadet, awards night. When we were going to sing O Canada the mc said if you don't know the words they are in the bulletin on your table. I said under my breath of course:) if you don't know the words go back home to your own country.
He came and said some people around us didn't like that. Lol. I knew nearly everyone there and they have the same beliefs as I do. One group that looked a little out of place may have complained I was thinking

You would be surprised how many average Canadians don't know the anthem or how our systems work. Apathy got us here, apathy will keep us here.
So is it the color of their skin that irks you or their religion? A white radical muslim like the ones who bombed the marathon are okay but a hindu from India is bad? Please educate me on what is acceptable in your Canada. Does a native, er, Aboriginal who doesn't give a **** about the rest of Canada or it's beliefs make him less Canadian even though he may have been here first?

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You would be surprised how many average Canadians don't know the anthem or how our systems work. Apathy got us here, apathy will keep us here.
So is it the color of their skin that irks you or their religion? A white radical muslim like the ones who bombed the marathon are okay but a hindu from India is bad? Please educate me on what is acceptable in your Canada. Does a native, er, Aboriginal who doesn't give a **** about the rest of Canada or it's beliefs make him less Canadian even though he may have been here first?

The Muslim religion is a big problem. If you know of it and how it all really works it would worry you to
Skin colour no matter to me we all the same IMO
We live in Canada a country that was built on Christian morales and values. A country that Is still somewhat free from dictatorship type control a country that many of our ancestors fought to keep free a country that we all should be proud to call home and know our anthem at least
If a person has such little respect for the country and the people/families that fought and died for it fawk off and gtfo
Jmo maybe you agree or disagree no matter but if you have such little respect for Canada that you believe these Muslims should be able to what they like maybe you should gtfo as well

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess my point is you can't paint with such a wide brush. I have a good friend who is Muslim and drinks like a fish and has banged more women when we all worked overseas together than I can count. He does the Christmas thing etc, only different thing is he won't eat pork. Is he a threat to our customs? Not in the least. Or maybe he is a sleeper agent ready to steal my rum and covert me to Islam when I'm not looking??
Radical views be it a Muslim who wants convert the world to his view or douchebag xenophobes are all equally dangerous IMO.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure if you guys are going to tolerate the horse**** they spew in Christian and Catholic Churches all over the country you have no legs to stand on when saying your entitled to respect for your beliefs but nobody else is, as for the anthem, that is Canadian should be recognized, accepted, and recited, I don't care what your beliefs are or your background, if you want to be Canadian, English and French are our first languages so you should learn the one that pertains to where you live, religion/belief should be a personal problem, tolerance should be mandatory for everyone but we should not be bending to accommodate those who want to be a part of our communities, I get you guys took offense to the Indian music in the background being played but the comments made on here are far more offensive than some ****ty music being played while the anthem is recited, I'm sure youre offended of my views against your religion that I feel is a joke and should have nothing to do with the general population as well but that's a whole other topic in itself

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that when I was in school, Canada was described as a melting pot of cultures and not one culture that everyone is supposed to conform to.
I don't think it's right any music is played over the anthem and you would probably get better results if you expressed your opinion to the school or the board.
People need to learn how to distinguish between religious differences and cultural differences. They are not the same.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a joke right? When does everyone start shooting guns, lighting crosses up, and scream white power? I'm all for the fit in or f@!k off outlook where it's Canada and the country should not have to conform to every person/race/minority/religion but some of the **** posted so far is embarrassing. Beliefs are your own, if you want your kids brainwashed with religion send them to a religious school and take them to your crap on your own time, you don't want immigrants taking your job have a little pride in your job quit trying to screw the next guy to get ahead by being a baglicker and do it by being better than them at their job and be realistic with your greed, you want to have a kkk meeting go hard call your buddies and burn your cross but posting all this **** on a public forum you make us as sledders quadders etc look like a bunch of inbred hillbillies.

So have a real hard look at the freedoms that are provided to individuals in Canada. Now search for freedoms in Muslem controlled countries........ya keep looking. It is not so much just the Muslem faith but any radiacal non democratic society, look at the lack of freedoms provided to the general public. Look around your house at what personal gains to better your life and the life of your children (you really get this part if you have children) you have made in Canada. Once again look at any radical controlled countries.....unless you are part of the controlling power you have no such opportunities of advancement.
The real problem is the erosion of the Canadian way of life due to the demands of radical groups, this is far beyond the realm of tolerence.
Are Christians as clean as they want everyone to think? Hell no! But have a look at the options and the end game outcome when we to are a radical controlled country. This is what you are professing to be in favor of.
I for one clearly choose the existing system. Tolerence sure, but no change to Canada's foundation or its freedom's will topple.
If someone is in favor of a different system they are not in favor of Canada and I for one will fully fund their one way ticket out, including yours!

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha my ticket out for noticing the retarded **** posted on here to be ignorant? Pretty sure Muslim and Christian are both religion and equally crap that makes the delusional people that need faith feel they're entitled to more than those who are not of their faith, we don't need to get into the whole religion debate so we? This country is more than accepting to everyone and that's the route cause of all the things wrong with it, people are so worried about being politically correct or offending someone we are left bending over for anyone and everyone in an attempt to keep everyone happy. I don't personally care what goes on in other countries in regards to their beliefs and structure and when these people decide to immigrate here they can leave their **** there, fit in or **** off is how I see it, you want to be religious, go ahead but do it in the privacy of your fellow believers with only yours and their support not by tax breaks that cost the general public hundreds of millions of dollars or in ways that take away from the Canada we all grew up in

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha my ticket out for noticing the retarded **** posted on here to be ignorant? Pretty sure Muslim and Christian are both religion and equally crap that makes the delusional people that need faith feel they're entitled to more than those who are not of their faith, we don't need to get into the whole religion debate so we? This country is more than accepting to everyone and that's the route cause of all the things wrong with it, people are so worried about being politically correct or offending someone we are left bending over for anyone and everyone in an attempt to keep everyone happy. I don't personally care what goes on in other countries in regards to their beliefs and structure and when these people decide to immigrate here they can leave their **** there, fit in or **** off is how I see it, you want to be religious, go ahead but do it in the privacy of your fellow believers with only yours and their support not by tax breaks that cost the general public hundreds of millions of dollars or in ways that take away from the Canada we all grew up in

I agree with you 100% on keeping Canada intact as it presently is! Unfortunatly it IS religion that is causing the cahanges and the changes are already in progress. Saying someone is retarded and ****ed does not identify or correct the present problem facing our children's future. We can all be athiests for all I care but do not change the freedoms this country has provided all of us. Those that allow the changes to continue are allowing our freedoms to erode regardless of religious beliefs. It just so happens that the changes that ARE taking place are backed by religious groups. Admit it or not that is the cause of all present change that has been discussed on this thread.

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol @ all the kissin cousin hillbillies in this thread.

i don't like minorities as much as the next guy but some of these posts are just embarrassing

but hilarious to read non the less :beer:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What we need is for a ship full of fawkin aliens to land on earth, open the door and say " hello all you retards!! Here's a briefcase case full of science for all you bible thumping dickdouches to ponder over"

Science has been proven wrong in every circumstance heck Darwin himself admitted his theory was terribly wrong but we still feel the need to teach it in our schools. Kinda weird don't you think

The bible may have some things that sound pretty far fetched but still never been totally disproven in any way.

I may be wrong in my beliefs but if I'm not man I feel sorry for you.

But like its been said not so much a religion thread as a disrespect to Canada thread.

Yes we are all free to practice as we like, listen to what we like etc. thus the reason these minorities come here so they can push their beliefs and traditions on us and f.... Up our country so it's just as messed as theirs when they left.

We also have freedom of speech? Just watch what you say

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with you 100% on keeping Canada intact as it presently is! Unfortunatly it IS religion that is causing the cahanges and the changes are already in progress. Saying someone is retarded and ****ed does not identify or correct the present problem facing our children's future. We can all be athiests for all I care but do not change the freedoms this country has provided all of us. Those that allow the changes to continue are allowing our freedoms to erode regardless of religious beliefs. It just so happens that the changes that ARE taking place are backed by religious groups. Admit it or not that is the cause of all present change that has been discussed on this thread.
Fair enough, definitely my tendency to get pissy, I keep most my thoughts to myself because as ignorant as the next guy and my responses are probably equally irritating to people, boring day rained out at work leads to the being online way too much ;)

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we'll be crippled by debt and suffocated by the UN and it's puppet masters long before the radical muslims destroy us.

We wouldn't need the huge immigration influx if we weren't taxed half to death and could afford to have 4+ kids plus our quads, sleds, boats, captain morgan black, etc,etc.

Top Bottom