Not quite a Horsepower Honey but working on it....

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 14 year old daughter and I sure have a blast together. This is the first year we have been getting out regularly. She's taking a liking to my 600. Maybe Dad will have to upgrade soon :) two short videos or her in action....

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awww!!! I love her little squeal as she jumps at the top!! Awesome!! thank you so much for Sharing!!!

Can you email me a little bit about your daughter, and your experiences riding together, and pics!!

Thanks!

trish@thebetties.ca
trishd@mainjet.ca

Have a great day

Momma :)

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ladies.

One more of her after doing a wide open blast down a lake and back.....

Trish I will send you something soon.

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very cool! I love to see the future of this sport out there rippin it up!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought I would just update this thread rather than start another.

So Dad (me) ended up upgrading to a bigger sled sooner than he thought he was going to. Found an 800 with 234 miles on it and couldn't pass it up. "RMK Katie" is pretty happy she now has the 600 all to herself. We went out to Cataract today for a shake down run on the 800 to make sure its all good. It didn't take someone long to take over the 800, little turkey :cool:

cf41f16d.jpg

15c0c88b.jpg

2b744a1e.jpg

3efa70b7.jpg

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The minute a "female" of any age gets onto a power sports machine of any sort...she is a "Horsepower Honey"!!! Great for your daughter...She will become an excellent rider starting this young.... Ride safe and Ride Smart....

Top Bottom