Nordegg - Mt. Baldy

JimmyFlynt

Reaction score
anyone know of the conditions out that way? Thinking bout heading up Baldy for the first time to check it out. Possibly looking to go up Friday April 2 or the sat.

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a cabin in Nordegg. i am heading up there this weekend. I could find out. Last time i was there lots of snow i the trees.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading out to our resort in Nordegg nestled beside Mt. Baldy for the long weekend.. going to be about 15 of us, mostly dirt bikes..a few quads. Pretty much all my friends have the resort booked so its going to be a good time.. if anyone is in our hood stop by for a beer! Its the Coliseum Mountain Resort next door down the road a bit from the Shunda Hostel. Cheers!! :beer::beer:

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Heading out to our resort in Nordegg nestled beside Mt. Baldy for the long weekend.. going to be about 15 of us, mostly dirt bikes..a few quads. Pretty much all my friends have the resort booked so its going to be a good time.. if anyone is in our hood stop by for a beer! Its the Coliseum Mountain Resort next door down the road a bit from the Shunda Hostel. Cheers!! :beer::beer:

that area gets pretty busy as well??

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ummm no, not really.. not as busy as south of the highway a long the cutlines, etc. Last May Long in Nordegg I think we ran into 3 people the whole time, but because none of us had insur/reg we avoided the dense areas where F&W hang out..this year we will be all over the place and i'm sure we will run into more people. North of the highway doesn't ever seem to get too busy though in my experience.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
We camped near blackstone one May long and there was a fare amount of people ,,,nice area but higher up there was quite a bit of snow still

Top Bottom