No slip driver install

bonesy

Reaction score
I'm putting a set of no slip drivers on my 12 pro. Putting the drive shaft is posing a challenge. Anyone have any hints on driver/tunnel clearance on clutch side and shaft/chain case clearance on the other? The drivers fit perfectly on the track lugs and windows but when I try to assemble (clutch side up first) I'm about 1/2" from clearing the chain case. The chain case is bolted and epoxied to the tunnel/skid and have been recommended by the dealer to not try to remove the chain case.

Thanks,
bonesy

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't let the drivers go into the windows of the track, the shaft can then go fully to the clutch side to give you enough clearance on the chain case side. Once the shaft is in then line up the drivers into the track. It's pretty tight if you are putting in a deeper lug track. But it does fit.

sledhead80

Reaction score
Do like d8grandpa said but also use dish soap on the drivers between the track and tips of the drivers, if it's a tight fit this always helps to slide the shaft into place

bonesy

Reaction score
Thanks for the input fellas. I have also found out when puttin in these drivers, a guy also has to shorten the rails and install a track anti stab kit.......

Top Bottom