No Sledding This Weekend

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, what if my son and I want to go sledding and camping this weekend? We load up the sleds and camper and head out. We don't go where there is a trail maintained by a club, we stay in the trailer, cook and eat the food that we brought. Use fuel that we brought along with us. What and who are we hurting? Oh yeah, just about forgot, remove our license plates so we dont get vandalized! Why would this also not work for atv's as well?

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No sledding west of Rocky anywhere. Rangers are going to be issuing fines according to rocky fish and game.

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No sledding west of Rocky anywhere. Rangers are going to be issuing fines according to rocky fish and game.

I can see that for sure the fire risk west of Rocky is extreme right now. Extremely ****ing hard to light a fire if you tried, walking my dog around our place this am as it’s snowing and 2 plus feet of snow here. Bull****.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BC is not closed. No fire bans and trails are open. Just the facilities and campgrounds are closed.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on every one let's just sit in the shop clean and shine all of our toys drink beer and talk about how great we were back in the day.
Now theres a person that isn't a half glass full guy

Big A

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I wish them luck with that, I encourage as many people as possible to get out sledding this weekend and enjoy our lands. Let your mla's know that this is not acceptable and let Devin Dreeshen know he needs to leave fire bans to individual counties just as it always has been.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will repost this.

Bans don’t make people who break the law obey the law.

Bans make people who obey the law break the law.

Ramjet15x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems like the forestry OHV ban may be lifted in higher snow areas, contact your local forestry office for details

Top Bottom