No Sledding This Weekend

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Total garbage! Summer was nothing but rain, fall was more rain and we had a good amount of snow. So I'm thinking the fire hazard is pretty low.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What the fock dose fire season have to do with covic 19. These government Jack a$$s have gone full retard.

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are a long ways away from communism lol

Is it really? Slowly the people are losing more and more freedoms, we pay more and more to the government. Our turd of a PM tried to take total control, good on the opposition. No it's not communism but I sure like having the government telling me what I can do and when I can do it!!!

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trudeau is trying to pass a bill to make talking about Covid hate speech

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can sort of understand a fire ban, but an ATV ban makes absolutely no sense. And sock boys hypocrisy is no surprise. He doesn't think any of the rules apply to him, and apparently they don't since there's never any repercussion for breaking them.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can sort of understand a fire ban, but an ATV ban makes absolutely no sense. And sock boys hypocrisy is no surprise. He doesn't think any of the rules apply to him, and apparently they don't since there's never any repercussion for breaking them.
In a fire ban dont they always ban atv use? Hot exhaust can start a fire.

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I know is that our rights are starting to go down that slippery slope and they will never make it back. There is more to this crisis that meets the eye!!!

Summitizer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is what happens when we the people vote in a PM that thinks communist China is wonderful and that if you the people want anything you must come begging. And if it fits his Carl Marx model you may be granted the wish. My ask is for people to be strong and stand up to this abuse of power and vote these people out before we lose our country. And as for our premier we need a lot more backbone to go against the feds. Don’t be afraid we the people will back you up but don't give into “little potato”. They will do all they can to remove our freedoms one by one. I think I’ve been in social isolation too long. I just want to get out and go for an atv ride....be safe.

Top Bottom