No jail time

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the only problem i see with the story is that he even had to waste his time and money defending himself, charges shouldnt have even been laid,,,,,,but that said theres no details so there could be more to the story

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if someone was trying to break into & enter my house while i was there it would take me as long as it took to load up the shotty, he wouldent of just stumbled through my open door if he's inside. same goes for my truck. i've worked to hard to earn what little i have to let some scumbag walk off with it just to sell it for 1/4 of it's value. no bleeding heart here, if ya dont wanna be picking bird shot outa your azz dont break into my house

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
two shots will be fired. one shot into the cieling and one into the intruder. not necessarily in that order. "Your Honour, I fire a warning shot but the intruder insisted on advancing towards me"

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no idea of the details as to what happened during the b&e or whatever,
but taking a human life is no joke in my eyes.It would be a very dire situation
before I could justify taking someones life. Just my 2 cents.

agreed... but your at home... guy breaks in... I have my family to think about... i have a hard time believing they checked to see if the house was empty... my thoughts are what happens if my kids wake up and interupt him/her... nope i'd shot and ask questions later... my home is my castle... we all have the right to be safe in our homes and keep our family safe... again.. .maybe this sends a tough message to other rats triing the same thing...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
two shots will be fired. one shot into the cieling and one into the intruder. not necessarily in that order. "Your Honour, I fire a warning shot but the intruder insisted on advancing towards me"

Funny you say that. A retired RCMP friend of ours told us the exact same thing. He did however say to make the first shot fatal so there is no dispute of your alibi in court.

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might think twice about getting that protective if a guy was single but having a wife and kids changes everything!That douche bag wouldn't be staring at at me across the court room!Maybe the old premier Ralph Klein was on to something....... 'Shoot, shovel and shut up'!!!!!!

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might think twice about getting that protective if a guy was single but having a wife and kids changes everything!That douche bag wouldn't be staring at at me across the court room!Maybe the old premier Ralph Klein was on to something....... 'Shoot, shovel and shut up'!!!!!!

lol...don't forget... don't say anything until you talk to your lawyer..... not a thing!!!!! YOu may be 100 percent truthfully defending yourself... some dirt bag lawyer takes on word you said and twists it n ur screwed

Top Bottom