nitrous

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i also have seen nitrous on a 750 BF.. it made so much horse power it was a skimmer.

skimmer meaning it spun the tires so fast it actually traveled on the surface of the mud hole instead of clawing through like the people he was racing.

its on Youtube somewhere still i bet.

it was at some Yasky mudbog i think it was.

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
echo cycle used to put it on the 750BF lol when you needed power the button worked was the fastest thing through the mud i seen. just hope you can hold on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hefe04

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:eek:Seen them on a couple of YFZ 450's, not sure if your talking a sport quad or 4x4. They seemed to work well sure had to hang on when you hit the little red button.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, even rode a couple of them. You use them for different applications, some for mud bogging, some for hill climbing and some just because you could or did. It is an individual preference, if you feel the need then hit the little happy button, if not it's there should you ever decide to use it, if ever.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMHO, nitrous should only be installed on anything where you are within walking distance of your primary ride. (This opinion formed from many years of auto nitrous use and once on a sled)

09xp850le

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a friend of mine put nos on his little honda 350 and sure made a difference on that! im gonna try it this summer on my xp850. 20 horse shot for each cylinder should make it move:eek:

turbo RMK

Reaction score
i saw that 350 drive circles around you in a mud hole in barrhead eh 09850xple:):beer::beer::beer:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I have had NoS on my 686 grizz... worked fawkin' good. I had 4500 kms on that engine, maybe 10-12 bottles of Nos. Pulled that kit off and installed it on my 2007 Outlander, worked good but only for short 5-8 second bursts. Mapping was all wrong and would over fuel and fall on its face if held any longer. You don't ever need to hold it more than 3-5 seconds anyways unless your in competition. Its great for short Skeg jumps or high speed wheelies. Have an 08' Outlander now that I will be installing the kit into when I have time. 15 hp nozzle on a holtzman airbox kit. Disable the reverse overide and use that button for the nos shot, hide the bottle in the quad box and its STEALTH... your friends will never know :d

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have it on my CR500 for hillclimbin, 20 horse shot. never seen it on a quad tho...

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It works GREAT:d But hard on tires......

Attachments

• bucket -v force - RZR 018.jpg
    bucket -v force - RZR 018.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 125

E to the v

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode w a guy that had a button on his ds650. It was overkill on that bike for sure. Didnt need it but was a blast. Made front tires extra allergic to the ground

Top Bottom