nitrous bog down

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
i just try my straghtline nitrous this week end and it really doesn't work well
when i hit that one they just bog down and engine drop to 5500 rpm and seems want to seized or give that feeling anyway and it start to show knocking on cluster i never hold that one more than a second because it doesn't work and my first tank i was using premium gas with 3 liter of methanol race gas mix so that bring my octane about 93 and the day after i try it again with chevron 94 octane and still do the same thing anybody have an idea what can make that trouble????

tanks

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not familiar with that system but if you are using a box it sounds like it may be the wrong program or set up.
I had the same problem with my Boondocker, the guy who installed it put in the wrong program!
catmando!

eClKaNdY

Reaction score
it's on a summit 800r 2009 (carb) so ye it can be possible or maybee not enough gas and run and to much air(nitrous) the sled is back to dealer they should figured out but i still try to understand why!!!

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
if you have no no2 it will bog out. make sure your lines are purged. try shutting of your n02 and try it again. if it does the same thing then thats it.

Top Bottom