Nice Site

ufishifish2

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have been a lurker here for a while. What a great place to come to for tips, and parts for sale.
I have an '05 RMK 900 (timebomb), an '04 Rev 800, a '99 RMK 700 and a really old '93 Indy 500.
I hate snowmobiling, but have to do it every day for work.
Thanks in advance for all your wisdom added to SnowandMud.com because it sure has come in handy when I decide to repair or mod things myself.
Ufish

toomuchsledformyowngood

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have been a lurker here for a while. What a great place to come to for tips, and parts for sale.
I have an '05 RMK 900 (timebomb), an '04 Rev 800, a '99 RMK 700 and a really old '93 Indy 500.
I hate snowmobiling, but have to do it every day for work.
Thanks in advance for all your wisdom added to SnowandMud.com because it sure has come in handy when I decide to repair or mod things myself.
Ufish

you hate sleding!!!!!!! you just havent been to the right places or with the right poeple or maybe your not drinking enough or even maybe your weird lol

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
:welcome: to the best "toy forum" on the internet.

PS I think I understand your work dilemma; old worn out government sleds that are always breaking down, getting stuck, and generally are a pain in the butt.

ufishifish2

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words guys/gals.
After being out in the snow 5 days a week for work, the last thing I want to do is head back out and do it for fun on my days off. Quite honestly I think I'd rather sit at a desk in a warm dry office on my weekends staring at a computer monitor! :)

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahaha brent you just need to come out with us one day it will be fun, but ride the rev not the 900, this guy is a great customer at our shop ;)

Top Bottom