newfoundland trails

Zyphris

Reaction score
im trying to get from trout river, to norris point, i can get to wiltondale, i dont know how to get from wiltondale to norris point, can anyone give me some help? and prefer no water crossings?

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im trying to get from trout river, to norris point, i can get to wiltondale, i dont know how to get from wiltondale to norris point, can anyone give me some help? and prefer no water crossings?

Wow!!?? Wish I could help you out. I'm sure most of us on this site would love to give you some tips but we are mostly Westerners (Albertans). Not the sharpest tools in the shed if you know what I mean :d Anyhow, first thing I would do is get a map. :) Try Google Earth... you can get everything you need as far as trails, cutlines, logging roads????

TrailCrusader

Reaction score
Wow!!?? Wish I could help you out. I'm sure most of us on this site would love to give you some tips but we are mostly Westerners (Albertans). Not the sharpest tools in the shed if you know what I mean :d Anyhow, first thing I would do is get a map. :) Try Google Earth... you can get everything you need as far as trails, cutlines, logging roads????

I don't which area he is talking about!! Atlantic Newfoundland or Fort McMurray. LOL

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I work with a guy from Newfoundland his name is Paul something....do you know him?

Top Bottom