newbie!!!

guiderdun

Reaction score
Just joined, can't wait for snow and to get the call that my new 1100turbo Proclimb Anniversary is in! :D Anyone know of any threads or anything to see when the new snow hits ?

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Hey Ferniesnow aka Doug hope your summer was great! Take it easy on the flatlanders, I was there once!! LOL Hey Guiderdun anytime you want to ride in Fernie area just pm me! Hope to get out with you this year Doug, maybe get Will from Mr's out there to with us. Cheers guys, and let the snow fall!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Hey Ferniesnow aka Doug hope your summer was great! Take it easy on the flatlanders, I was there once!! LOL Hey Guiderdun anytime you want to ride in Fernie area just pm me! Hope to get out with you this year Doug, maybe get Will from Mr's out there to with us. Cheers guys, and let the snow fall!!

Being born and raised in "the old country", (ie Saskatchewan) gives me certain privileges, albeit not many. One of those privileges, IMHO, is to be able to bug them about where they live or come from. BTW, we'll get Will and Tyler out, just shoot me a PM..........cheers

Top Bottom