sadder1

Reaction score
hi there my names rob im newto the sport im in calgary and looking for people to ride with if anybody interested lemme now

thanks

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! What type of riding are you most interested in? Anyways there are lots of people from the Calgary that I am sure will help you get lined out..Good luck and happy riding...What kind of sled do you have? Mountain, trail, sport?

sadder1

Reaction score
just got a skidoo summit 800 163 track im interested in all riding types anyd day on my yz450 bruteforce or summit is a good day to me i cant wait to get out anybody been to quartz?

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just got a skidoo summit 800 163 track im interested in all riding types anyd day on my yz450 bruteforce or summit is a good day to me i cant wait to get out anybody been to quartz?

if you are looking for people to ride with, join the calgary snowmobile club. We have early twenties to seventy year olds. All skill levels and interests.

We are having a club ride in Golden Dec 18 weekend. Usually Quartz the firsat day then groupls split up the second day based on skill / interests / age

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'm going this weekend to quartz your welcome to come

Welcome to the site!

Hey guys, I'm up for some riding too this weekend. At the same time I think they need a bit more snow since I'm not a fan of hitting rock! :)
Sounds like Revy has alot better snow right now though.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
QUOTE=4x4racing;949948]I'm up for revy never been[/QUOTE]

I'm looking at a local road ride, Golden or Revy.

Depends on conditions, looks like snow for Golden and Revy Thursday and Friday. Hopefully that hides up the rocks for the weekend!

Top Bottom