KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey All!
The name is Cory (Friday) and Im new to this forum, Ive got a 1996 Summit 670. Im riding west of the city and we'll be hittin the hills this coming Feb.
My sled is stock but it is going to start changing. Id like to stretch the track, 136 to 144 would be nice , Ive heard 151 would be cheaper. The motor is solid so not much change there, other than that Ill shed some weight and maybe change some paint. Any ideas or advice is welcome please.
peace:cool:
Cory Macleod and Jakob Macleod

Attachments

• Jakob Macleod.jpg
    Jakob Macleod.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Cory Macleod.JPG
    Cory Macleod.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 23

GRD

Reaction score
Hey All!
The name is Cory (Friday) and Im new to this forum, Ive got a 1996 Summit 670. Im riding west of the city and we'll be hittin the hills this coming Feb.
My sled is stock but it is going to start changing. Id like to stretch the track, 136 to 144 would be nice , Ive heard 151 would be cheaper. The motor is solid so not much change there, other than that Ill shed some weight and maybe change some paint. Any ideas or advice is welcome please.
peace:cool:

Welcome to the site... Lots of guys on here have changed out there tracks. Look around you may be able to find some posts...

GRD

Reaction score
Right on, thanks for the quick reply, correct me if im wrong but this forum is local?

Out of your neck of the woods... All Local. Ron AKA: rknight is the website creator, he is out of Sherwood Park.

Top Bottom