what sled to buy??

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So ive been saving up some cash and now all I have to do is sell my 98 rmk 600 :cool: Ive been looking at some sleds for sale and ive decided to convert to doo power :d im looking to spend around $4000, I would like to get somtthing with a 136, 144, or 151"track. And im having a hard time picking sled to look for. I weight 120lbs and need somthing light so I can throw it around. So do I go for a 600 or 800? summit or mxz renagade or zx summit? I like to ride deep stuff but I realy dont ride hills that much. what would you buy?

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So ive been saving up some cash and now all I have to do is sell my 98 rmk 600 :cool: Ive been looking at some sleds for sale and ive decided to convert to doo power :d im looking to spend around $4000, I would like to get somtthing with a 136, 144, or 151"track. And im having a hard time picking sled to look for. I weight 120lbs and need somthing light so I can throw it around. So do I go for a 600 or 800? summit or mxz renagade or zx summit? I like to ride deep stuff but I realy dont ride hills that much. what would you buy?

600 revs are an excellent sled not that far off of a 800

http://classifieds.castanet.net/showcat.php/cat/85

look here for deals

Last edited:

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will a rev summit 144 600 wheeilie like this guys?

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqqO8e8BUYc&feature=fvw[/YOUTUBE]

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:Snowmobile1:A sled that wheelies is good for something-FUN!!!!!!. Unless you are trying to climb that is.:hmm:

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you would like a MXZ Renagade. A sled with some snocross ability and yet be able to handle some powder too.

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why not somethin like a Crossfire 144" track 700- 800? i had my 740 set up to the point where i couldnt get the skis off the ground higher then 6 inches! ( which was my goal before i sold the sled) :d:d and with the m10 in my turbo its going to be all on the ground ( track and power!!):cool:

And like hotshotHaryy said! look for a MXZ Renegade 800, sick sleds...

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll let u all in on a little secret.......THEY ALL WHEELIE when the rear skid is set-up for it.....And I agree with the other boyz......in the hills the last thing u want is the sled to wheelie.....I run a Turbo 174 and i modd 'd the rear shid to keep it from doing wheelies ski's lift about 8 inches and thats it.....So at the end of the day you can make any sled wheelie by playing with the rear skid.......:twocents:

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll let u all in on a little secret.......THEY ALL WHEELIE when the rear skid is set-up for it.....And I agree with the other boyz......in the hills the last thing u want is the sled to wheelie.....I run a Turbo 174 and i modd 'd the rear shid to keep it from doing wheelies ski's lift about 8 inches and thats it.....So at the end of the day you can make any sled wheelie by playing with the rear skid.......:twocents:

I tottally agree BIGDAWG! they will all wheelie.... if thats what you want? im i right? but if you want to climb u need that ski pressure or your screwed!!:nono::nono: what skid you running?

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tottally agree BIGDAWG! they will all wheelie.... if thats what you want? im i right? but if you want to climb u need that ski pressure or your screwed!!:nono::nono: what skid you running?

I agree 100%...... just the stock skid modded with the Zbroz shocks to support my fat azz.......lol

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Iam probably wrong person to ask but it a doo or nothing i rode a lot of sleds
in my time[ if its not a doo it just won't doo] i just pass on my MXZ 800 on to my son totally amazing machine the places i took that sled most people just shake there heads Just bought a new 2010 backcounrty i only put 10 miles on it late season buy this winter is going to be a blast .I repair a lot of sled
poos yammys craps .just did volunteer rebuild on the mxz just because i figure it need it its a welbilt machine i put 6000k.m of hell on that poor machine
and it run and looks like new that's my two cents

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup its a blast just love it......Race gas 12 Ibs Areocharger set up
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9467GFxb2yY[/media]

Yeah.... cool stuff.... I was just messin with yah on the PUMP GAS :p wow that thing is FAST.. nice pull!! :)

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Well if thats you in your avatar.............................nope sorry got nuthin.

Top Bottom