what sled to buy??

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And here we go always some Azzholes that have something better or someone elses stuff is junk or your stuff is better than mine......now I know why i quit posting on this site..everyone is a keyboard sledder till it comes time to ride.....If you dont think Im a very bigdawg then lets met up some time......you guys are fawked just have to stir up ch!t with smart azz comments......Storch and Longhair....go play in the sand box.....and let the big kids talk....fawkn idiots.....

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And here we go always some Azzholes that have something better or someone elses stuff is junk or your stuff is better than mine......now I know why i quit posting on this site..everyone is a keyboard sledder till it comes time to ride.....If you dont think Im a very bigdawg then lets met up some time......you guys are fawked just have to stir up ch!t with smart azz comments......Storch and Longhair....go play in the sand box.....and let the big kids talk....fawkn idiots.....

I AGREE!! WHY??? i STOPPED POSTING ON SNOWEST BECAUSE OF THE SAME REASON!! WELL I WONT SAY ANYMORE CAUSE BIGDAWN ALREADY PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE! GOOD JOB MAN! JUST SO U KNOW, I THOUGHT IT WAS A VERY NICE CLIMB.... AND THE SNOW LOOK SUPER SOFT.............................................!

Top Bottom