Newbie poster

Lisa1970

Reaction score
Hello All,

Been reading posts on here for a little while, great reading and very interesting and informative at times. Both myself and my husband just bought new sleds (mine 2014 Polaris Assault 144 and his 2014 Summit SP 154). Went to the mountains for the first time this year, and totally addicted although I am still a chicken at times. Would like to go more just dont know enough people to go with. If anyone would mind two mountain newbies along from time to time please let me know. Thanks:eek:

Briaaap

Reaction score
Welcome! I agree, joining your local club is a great idea! I started sledding last year but my husband has been addicted for years. I was lucky enough to get introduced the The Bettie's Powersports network right from day 1. It is a great organization of women riders from around Western Canada (some worldwide) who support each other in any way we can. This is my second season on a sled and I feel I have come a long way!
My hubby and I would definitely ride with you guys!
Check out the Betties website as well ;) thebetties.ca

Cheers

Lisa1970

Reaction score
Hello all. Thanks for the replies. We have been to the mountains 4 times now but have been abandoned by our previous riding partners cause we are not good enough for them. Just looking for some fun people that are intermediate riders that don't mind us tagging along. We just want some late season riding and put on some miles to practice. We are easy going people who like to chill out after some riding and have some drinks and talk about our day. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Top Bottom