New website for the Calgary Snowmobile Club

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Just saw the new website for the Calgary Snowmobile Club and wanted to say it looks great. I posted this here in the SW thread as Cataract is the clubs home riding area and there is a lot of activity in this section from Calgarians and others local to the area. Hopefully you can check out the site to see what's new, and if you're not a member, why not join the club?

Membership is very inexpensive, the friends made there are great, and group rides are a fantastic way to meet other people who share in the same riding styles as many of us (trail riding, boondocking, highmarking or plain old ditch banging). I've met a few cool people in the club now who I've shared rides with, and I am always in favor of supporting a club that supports it's members. Membership in the club also includes an Alberta Trail Pass which goes further to support the ASA (Alberta Snowmobile Association) and gives us a voice to keep these local trails open for our use.

I am not affiliated with the club other than being a new member...but wanted to post this to advise some of the Cataract day users and riders that there is a local club that could use your support and will grow with new members in a positive way. I used to think clubs and associations like this were old boys clubs, but it's anything but. Check out their new website and get behind the club. There's strength in numbers and we all need a voice when it comes to the Government keeping these trails open for us to use!

Next meeting is Tuesday January 19th at the West Hillhurst Community Hall (1940-6th Avenue NW) @ 7:00 PM. Come check it out, buy a trail pass and join the local club. Hope to see you there...

Here's a video from a recent club ride down in the Crowsnest Pass
[YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvSd8Jm_j5U/YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]
GasCan

DRS

Reaction score
Just a reminder about the meeting tonight at 7:30, West Hillhurst Community Hall (1940 - 6 Ave NW).

Club ride to Revelstoke this weekend. Check the snow phone at 403 234-SNOW for furhter information.

heikki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like it....all the weather and trail info posted in one place.....

good job:)

Top Bottom