new track

fersch69

Reaction score
anyone running the camoplast extreme 2.5 153 on there new cats? looking on buying one but wonder if they are better then the stock 2011 m8 track

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your looking for more track switch to a 162... then put a camo 2.5 on it... the doos have a bigger foot print cause of their 16 inch wide track...
xp's climb good... you just gotta ride the f*** outta your m and you can out do them...

fersch69

Reaction score
oh i no they have a wider track and i do ride the ch!t out of mine but i rode a polaris pro ride on the weekend to cause we have one of those to and the track on that think is a 2.4'' paddle and it climbed really good. But it didnt seem to have any power but that track was awsome in the deep snow

sledhead800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone running the camoplast extreme 2.5 153 on there new cats? looking on buying one but wonder if they are better then the stock 2011 m8 track

I am running the new camo extreme 9175 track it's a 2010 m8 162 tho but i think its way better then the stock,if u got the money i would go and get it,it worth the money.....

M1000CAT

Reaction score
Like said above cut down the 3" 162 to a 15" wide and throw it in. Easily the most noticeable mod done to sled besidesy 1300 big bore kit!

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i but i know of a few stock sleds that are ripping off lugs from the 3 inch track on the trails up, just wanted to throw that out there. The 2.5 is awesome and havent herd of any problems with it.

mountain_tamer

Reaction score
been out three times this season on the 3" track and have had no issues at all with it.
best mod to my sled by far besides the big bore as well...

kentz

Reaction score
Is the camo extreme 2.5 153" a direct replacement for the stock track? I have heard that there may be some rubbing issues on the inside of the diamond drive, is this true?

My stock track is screwed so I was going to pick up one of these if it is an easy change without clearance issues.

Thanks.

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
2 nd season on my 3" track and no issues, I just keep my speeds below 70 mph on the trails that have the long straight stretches and it has been the best thing on my sled so far. It is worth every penny and the only other thing that was the next best thing was to turf the factory rear shock and put a coilover in, night and day difference in the climbing aspect and overall ride quality.

sledhead800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the camo extreme 2.5 153" a direct replacement for the stock track? I have heard that there may be some rubbing issues on the inside of the diamond drive, is this true?

My stock track is screwed so I was going to pick up one of these if it is an easy change without clearance issues.

Thanks.

i put the 9175 camo that is made for the cat it's 15 wide 3.0 pitch 2.5 lug i never had no rubbing issues with mind got around 400 to 500 miles on it..

kentz

Reaction score
i put the 9175 camo that is made for the cat it's 15 wide 3.0 pitch 2.5 lug i never had no rubbing issues with mind got around 400 to 500 miles on it..

Thanks I picked one up yesterday, supposed to be a new release it is the 9174M and will try to get it on this weekend. How much did you end up paying for yours? I think I got ripped off:(

Paulo 13

Reaction score
3" best mod ever. Acc puts torque and power to the snow. Like ridn a turbo without spendn the cake.

Top Bottom