new to the site

powder79

Reaction score
i have an arctic cat 400 4 wheeler, have an old John Deere jdx8 snowmobile, a Yamaha nytro mtx and phazer on the way for sno-delivery. live in Iowa. ride mostly in the mountains. live for hunting, fishing, riding

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome Aboard,Send us some pics from for area and enjoy the site!
catmando!

GRD

Reaction score
i have an arctic cat 400 4 wheeler, have an old John Deere jdx8 snowmobile, a Yamaha nytro and phazer on the way for sno-delivery. live in Iowa. ride mostly in the mountains. live for hunting, fishing, riding

Welcome to the site!:)

Have you rode in Canada?

powder79

Reaction score
never been to Canada to ride. Do most of my riding in Wyoming and Colorado. would sure like to ride some different areas but with the price of gas its going to be hard to go exploring

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how hard is it to get in canada to ride?

As long as you have your insurance and registration(proof of ownership). you should have no problems at all.
Just don't forget your passport or they may not let you back in the States.(Of course there is every chance that you won't want to go back).:d

P.S. You'll have to go to Stewart B.C or some place like that if you don't want to wait until Nov. or Dec.

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome, but mountains in Iowa? Wyoming & Colorado for sure. Can you post any pics of your riding area? Curious cause never travelled to your home state.

powder79

Reaction score
only riding that is in Iowa is ditch banging. don't really do any here the only riding that I do in Iowa is in february for the winter game take my sled along to ride around.
done the howl ditch thing and after riding in the mountains don't want to ride the ditches. will get some pictures up soon! how do I go about posting pictures?

powder79

Reaction score
Thanks! now you guys got me wanting to come to Canada to ride. when do you start riding up there? It just might be the way to start the riding season by coming to Canada to get a head start on everybody! Cant wait to get my sled just chomp en at the bit to get some snow so I can go ride!:rant:

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya gotta luv the snow. SNOWED HERE YESTERDAY! just kidding.

Attachments

• PC300007.jpg
    PC300007.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 40
  • PC300015.jpg
    PC300015.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 28
Top Bottom