New to the site.

Stuu001

Reaction score
My name is Stu and i'm from Edmonton. I ride a 1999 Polaris 600 XC.....I baby it. Upgraded it mostly but the biggest thing is that it keeps running for me. I was told by a lot of people where I get my sled done that this site and the people on it are the best group in the world.....So.......Here I am. There's no snow here and mot much out at the farm in Breton so I have to head out to find some. I don't usually head out to the mountains but this year I kind of have to, to find the snow. From what I see on the site is, everyone helping everyone find the best spots to sled........That's Awesome.
Got a little question......My buddy and I want to go out to Rocky Mountain area toward Nordegg (Dec 30/31)......How is the snow up there? Does the Chambers Creek trails or further on, have a good base?? (considering how warm it's been).

Thanx for listening............Stu...................

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to S&M !!! We are from Wetaskiwin..................you know where cars cost less LOL !!! Sorry but are Quadders, so have done Chambers Creek that way..............someone will come along and know the answer :)

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My name is Stu and i'm from Edmonton. I ride a 1999 Polaris 600 XC.....I baby it. Upgraded it mostly but the biggest thing is that it keeps running for me. I was told by a lot of people where I get my sled done that this site and the people on it are the best group in the world.....So.......Here I am. There's no snow here and mot much out at the farm in Breton so I have to head out to find some. I don't usually head out to the mountains but this year I kind of have to, to find the snow. From what I see on the site is, everyone helping everyone find the best spots to sled........That's Awesome.
Got a little question......My buddy and I want to go out to Rocky Mountain area toward Nordegg (Dec 30/31)......How is the snow up there? Does the Chambers Creek trails or further on, have a good base?? (considering how warm it's been).

Thanx for listening............Stu...................

There is more good snow farther west of chambers. And south RAM areas.

Rode north and east of nordegg and it was knee to waist high last weekend

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also look in the west riding sections for the places to ride info

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

Stuu001

Reaction score
Everyone here is awesome. Thanks for the Hello's and the info, I will try it.

Thanx Everyone.........Stu................

Top Bottom