New to Snow & Mud

Who Dat Cat

Reaction score
Hi, I am Larry from Red Deer, Alberta and new to Snow & Mud forums. I am looking forward to contributing to the site and providing helpful information and posting up pictures... those can be worth a thousand words! I currently own two Arctic Cats, an orange/black 2012 M8 Sno Pro 162 and a white/black M8000 Limited 153. I ride predominantly down in West Yellowstone and have made some great friends down there over the years! I have been a member of Snow West in the past and currently to BCR. I specifically joined this site because it seems to have more current information on the British Columbia riding areas. I have some U.S. riding buddies that have never been up to ride in Canada, so next winter I am planning on organizing a trip for them up to Golden/Revy.

RCMP DAD

Reaction score
Hi, I am Larry from Red Deer, Alberta and new to Snow & Mud forums. I am looking forward to contributing to the site and providing helpful information and posting up pictures... those can be worth a thousand words! I currently own two Arctic Cats, an orange/black 2012 M8 Sno Pro 162 and a white/black M8000 Limited 153. I ride predominantly down in West Yellowstone and have made some great friends down there over the years! I have been a member of Snow West in the past and currently to BCR. I specifically joined this site because it seems to have more current information on the British Columbia riding areas. I have some U.S. riding buddies that have never been up to ride in Canada, so next winter I am planning on organizing a trip for them up to Golden/Revy.

Welcome to the site Larry.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Have a ball Larry

Top Bottom