New to site. From Grande Cache, living in Calgary

gillam49

Reaction score
I like Fly Fishing, Camping, Sledding, Hiking, making my own wine, Bbqing the **** out of things. Lots of other stuff too. I own a 2013 XM 800, sold my 800 Brute force (miss that quad so much), I have an 08 Prowler camper that I don't use as much as I'd like (taking it down to Oregon and Washington for two weeks next days off... Can't wait!) I have a 2006 Dodge 2500 that I love dearly and just rolled 130000kms. I came on here to kill time and learn about all the cool stuff I'm interested in as well as meet some like minded people who enjoy the same stuff. Hello all!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

gillam49

Reaction score
I like Fly Fishing, Camping, Sledding, Hiking, making my own wine, Bbqing the **** out of things. Lots of other stuff too. I own a 2013 XM 800, sold my 800 Brute force (miss that quad so much), I have an 08 Prowler camper that I don't use as much as I'd like (taking it down to Oregon and Washington for two weeks next days off... Can't wait!) I have a 2006 Dodge 2500 that I love dearly and just rolled 130000kms. I came on here to kill time and learn about all the cool stuff I'm interested in as well as meet some like minded people who enjoy the same stuff. Hello all!

CrankShop910

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to snowandmud,
a quick question for you, I'm going to GC end of July,camping for a weekend.. How is the trail up to Mount Hammal from the south going north. Looking to do a little trail running when I'm up there..

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to snowandmud,
a quick question for you, I'm going to GC end of July,camping for a weekend.. How is the trail up to Mount Hammal from the south going north. Looking to do a little trail running when I'm up there..

It's quite rocky in spots but should be well marked and cleared as the Canadian Death Race is always on August long weekend here. Most of the main trails will be all remarked by the end of July.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Welcome to the site Kyle. Lots of great info on here and easy to find guys to sled with in the winter. I've got to know alot of guys on here over the years since the first Mountain Mania in Golden many years ago.

gillam49

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't reply... Was on vacation. I wouldn't know how the trails are tho. Been in calgary the last few years.

gillam49

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Kyle. Lots of great info on here and easy to find guys to sled with in the winter. I've got to know alot of guys on here over the years since the first Mountain Mania in Golden many years ago.
Shredder... You live in GC?

Top Bottom