New from Capital region

Jcoleman39

Reaction score
Hey Guys!
New here from Edmonton, Alberta ( and weekends: West Cove, AB - 1 hr west of Edmonton in Lac St. Anne County.)
My name is Jesse. I am 22. I am a Oilfield Purchaser. I just bought a 2014 650 Outlander.
I like boggin', somewhat enjoy the sled trails, but usually only for routes to the mud and skeg.
I previously drove a Can-Am commander, and loved it, but its time to get back out of the roll cage and live life!
I don't currently own a sled, but I grew up riding a couple of 87 Ski-doo Formulas, I believe they were 670?
I enjoy NHL and Junior level hockey, I am a huge Oilers fan and WHL Edmonton Oil Kings fan, and am always open to a little friendly competition.
I also enjoy watching CFL Football(Eskimos) and Lacrosse(Rush).
I have played hockey all of my life, and played a little bit of high school football.
My day to day ride is a 2006 2500 Sierra, andin the process of selling a 2011 RCSB RWD Silverado.
I am an open book, and looking to meet new people, find people to go riding with, and bullsh*t about the problems I am going to have.
If you want to know anything further, drop me a message/reply and I will get back to you ASAP. I look forward to my time in this forum and meeting you all.

Top Bottom