New to Lethbridge, AB and looking to do some sledding

Scott_G

Reaction score
Hey everyone new to S and M and just moved to lethbridge from Newfoundland. Don't know many people or places to ride, looking to do some sledding this winter.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and welcome to SW Alberta! This is my local stomping grounds and love to ride this area. there is tons of riding to be had around here. I'd be more than happy to show you around or give you advice on where to go. Also if you need anything while out riding like goggles, avy gear, helmets stuff like that or anything truck related I'm more than happy to help you out anytime you need it.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
some of the drifts I saw in the Lethbridge area this past weekend are rideable, very short spans but FRIGGIN high drifts!

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome! As well myself would be willing to take you out. What sled do you have, experience,avy course? I ride mostly Fernie area so if your interest let me know!

Scott_G

Reaction score
Hey guys, would be great to get out and explore this area, as for avalanche training currently none, looking to do one here in early January. I ride 2011 summit 800r ptek, 146 ' but I wanted to see how much riding I did before I invested in a new one ! Been riding the past 2 winters , after a break of 5 yrs.

Top Bottom