New to Fort Sask , where to ride

stevel

Reaction score
New to Fort Saskatchewan , looking for places to ride where we may not get into trouble , know about Ministik and heard there might be riding by
Bruderheim somewhere , if anybody could help me out here it would be greatly appreciated as snow is beginning to fall , thank's . :beer:

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tell you what man,i'm in the same boat,just in Edmonton.Don't know the area well,will just have to go explore i guess.If your looking for a guy to go let me know,when the snow comes....I'm not an aggressive or experienced driver but i believe i can hold my own.

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have a look into the tri-county snowmobile club or the Snow Angels i belive which run out of Ft Sask. meet knew people, learn the riding areas.

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey welcome to fort sask! Im a member of the river rats, and was a member of the snow angels .. id say your best bet is to join one of those clubs (both excellent) go meet some of the people and talk to them and figure out where their trails are and if possible get someone to guide you around their trails. the snow angels trail is well maintained not to mention well marked.. theres a few places you are able to unload your sleds without any trouble. Message me if you need any help with finding the right people to contact ex snow angels or river rats.. :beer::beer:
Dan

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey welcome to fort sask!.. Im a member of the river rats and was a member of the snow angels both are good clubs to be a part of. the snow angels is alil closer to the fort and has well marked trails, as does river rats. You best bet would be to join one of those clubs, talk to one of their trail leaders and find out where the best places to park, ride and which areas to stay away from.. they also should have a map of their trail system, Any more questions and i would be happy to try to help you out as well as i can. message me and i'll get you in contact with the correct people. hope this helps! :)

Dan

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledderglen would be a great contact to get the low down on the Fort. Sk Bruderheim area trails, or vistit the Snow angels site as mentioned above. I have been riding the trails here for many years and they are a blast. Great way to kill a Saturday on a nice winter day.

This pic is from Ministik a while back... that is another area that you can dayride within a 15 - 20 minute drive from Edmonton.

Make sure you buy your trail pass!

Attachments

• 2006_1223Ministic-Christmas0061.jpg
    2006_1223Ministic-Christmas0061.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 32

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm in for a ride, i live in north edmonton, and have been snowmobiling around there, sthere is some decent riding when there is snow around, but always looking for a new place and new guys to ride with. my main buddy that i go riding with just sold his sleds.

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we will definetly have to set up a ride when the snow starts coming a bit more and hopefully when im home from work so i can join.:d

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hope y'all have your trail passes????? AND YUP, GO TO THE FORT SASKATCHEWAN SNOW ANGEL'S WEBSITE, ALSO ON THIS FORUM DOWN THE FRONT PAGE UNDER CLUBS......

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
There's also the Trailseekers Snowmobile Club Trails to the West, they are south west of seba beach but have good trails and lots of play area's as well! Check em out. We may have a snowandmud.com ride out there this winter

stevel

Reaction score
Thank's fellas, I've no lack of people to sled with , usually just go around Jackfish lake west of the city . Myself and family will all be getting trail passes this year and getting out to different places riding . We have done
Ministic a few times and will try out Bruderheim as soon as snow permits just don't wanna make a bad name for sledder's being places one shouldn't so see ya all out on the trails soon by the look's of it .

Attachments

• in garage.jpg
    in garage.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 22

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
keep a eye on the Ft Sask. Snow Angels site for when the trails will open for we need more snow.

thanks

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make sure sleds are insured and registered - the RCMP regularly check and present at staging areas.

Dzl

Reaction score
Us River Rats have no website and not many of our trails are marked.

We're too busy riding!:d

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea i guess that is true.. we do have a pretty annual ride tho. had lots of fun last year.

Dzl

Reaction score
I'm going stir crazy to get my new 'Gade out of dry dock!

pipeliner72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gibons is a great place to ride the steurgeon river lots of fields and trails everywhere.I,ve been riding the area for ten years never had a problem you can get fuel and food on your sled.

Top Bottom