New tires?

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all looking for a new set of rubber for my duramax. Kinda leaning towards the toyo open countrys. Anyone know of a place that has a good price on rubber?

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go see Grant at Stewarts Tire 450-9965, 8405 Wagner Rd. Awesome service and pricing.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make the drive to stony plain and see Chrisco at parkland motorsports he will hook you up with whatever you need.
And maybe some stuff the old lady thinks you don't. :)

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have Toyo Open Country MT's on my Duramax. Nice tires! But they're soft and don't like heavy loads on the hwy. Can you say disintegration?

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make the drive to stony plain and see Chrisco at parkland motorsports he will hook you up with whatever you need.
And maybe some stuff the old lady thinks you don't. :)
Gave me a steal on my 38's for my last truck then I switched to mud grapplers and I'll be calling parkland for toyo's again when these noisy pieces of junk are worn out, Chrisco was $400 cheaper than anyone I talked to in Gp after install with taxes but it was a sled show special for s&m members

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have Toyo Open Country MT's on my Duramax. Nice tires! But they're soft and don't like heavy loads on the hwy. Can you say disintegration?

Really? I had them on my welding truck and got really good mileage on them carrying heavy loads down the hwy. That was on a 1ton single wheel and I could get 75000km out of them. But everyone get different results I guess.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do those tires he sells hold air in the bottom half as well as the top half? Lol j/k

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure he can arrange, good for climbing trees lol

Top Bottom