New sled

doobest

Reaction score
Looking for advice one which one to buy, M 6 or ski doo 600 wife needs a toy. And where to buy any one have any advice?

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for advice one which one to buy, M 6 or ski doo 600 wife needs a toy. And where to buy any one have any advice?

ah...hello... we have m6 in stock some new 08s and 10 and a 09 demo.... they start a 7500.00 check them out on our website...under yard sale......

got mine a new m sled too....

Terry

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

sorry never gave u the info,,, m6 153 track, efi, push button reverse, electric start is available as an option... very similar to the cross fire 6 but with an upgraded track... you can get all the info from our website by clicking on arctic cat and the specs are available from there

thanks

Terry

albertasummitx

Reaction score
doo 600,most fuel efficient and power to wieght ratio,they got electronic reverse and electric start and direct injection to .there are some 09's out there still for a good deal. just my 2cents:beer:

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking the new skidoo 600 etec would be the way to go. see if you can get a chance to test ride both, then you be the judge!

Top Bottom