New sled, what ta buy??

banditpowdercoat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what are you buying Jeffafa?

Stinky kitty?

175 G4 with a two up seat?

I know it won’t be poopoo because even a fat kid like you can’t eat that much crow lol

LOL, after 40 solid years of me riding Doo, I ate a dumptruck of crow last year.... LOL But, still happy with my choice. The 800 \Poo could use a couple more ponies, but then, I'm used to the BB 860

Last edited:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL, after 40 solid years of me riding Doo, I ate a dumptruck of crow last year.... LOL But, still happy with my choice. The 800 \Poo could use a couple more ponies, but then, I'm used to the BB 860

Have you geared down and clutched that sled yet? World of difference on the 163. Few less ponies but it’s quite a bit lighter as well.

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe your looking at this the wrong way. If you buy a cat you will definitely need to be close to a shop for many service trips. If you buy the Skidoo, you don't need to worry about service, as they are a much better sled. You would likely end up spending more time and gas money going to cat after every 2 rides, than the 1 time you may need to take the skidoo in over the next 4 years.

BOOM!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe your looking at this the wrong way. If you buy a cat you will definitely need to be close to a shop for many service trips. If you buy the Skidoo, you don't need to worry about service, as they are a much better sled. You would likely end up spending more time and gas money going to cat after every 2 rides, than the 1 time you may need to take the skidoo in over the next 4 years.

BOOM!
Did you just escape from panoka cause your completely mental

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

BOOM!
This guy is guzzling the doolaide like it's cock.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you take your stuff to dealers ( I don’t as I’m a mechanic), go with the brand that has a local dealer and provides good after sales service. As far as brand reliability goes, they can all have issues. My personal experience has Cat as the most reliable, followed by Doo, then Polaris. Easiest to work on (current models) is Polaris, Doo and Cat are a wash. Buy local if possible, nice to have available parts source if you need it...

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would of been cool if Yamaha brought out a new SRX mountain. Alpha with more porting and factory twin pipes would of been pretty cool in my mind.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't decided 100% yet

Probably a cat, just because of service in the area, banner sucks plain and simple

Buy a doo from anyone other than Banner then. Any parts you ever need Randy at Full Speed has.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Cat is the funnest sled I've ever ridden and once you break that brand loyalty it feels liberating. I would even consider a Polaris next time.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Cat is the funnest sled I've ever ridden and once you break that brand loyalty it feels liberating. I would even consider a Polaris next time.
EASY, EASY NOW. that kinda talk will get you banned from this site. lots on here supporting the company that is one of the major contributors to the trudeau
foundation and the we corporation.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you should try a real mountain sled. first one produced was 2020.5 Factory turbo from skidoo. Now that is the funnest sled ever.

Top Bottom