New Sled... Helppp!?!?!?!

confused?

Reaction score
Ok so i currently have a 2011 phazer and i like it, and its fun but i talked to my dad and were lookin to trade it cuz im 15 and its light when i drive it but its a bitch to get stuck or even tipping it over is hard to get it back up... its just so dam heavy plus i think its a lil slow cuz i ride with a nytro mostly. Im lookin at a 2010 xrs 600 or 2010 renegade 600 etec i ride on and of trails we get powder occasionly and most of the time my phazer rtx can handle it but i love riding pretty much anything i have bowles out side my house and i have a old ski mountain that we ride and break our own trails plus my friend has a dirtbike track we go to occastionly and then we go drift busting and there is a extremly turny trail thats almost bumpy that i love to ride and my phazer rips through it. So will the gade be able to handle that trail i have never rode one or is it better to get the xrs and will it do ok with drifts bowles and powder. what the top speed diffrence between them? thanks:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd go with a 800xrs In my opinion. You will get bored of the power of the 600. My brother has a 800 xrs and it will go almost everywhere In the mountains, so you would for sure be fine.

confused?

Reaction score
i wish lol but my dad said it has to be over 50 lbs lighter and plus he doesnt want me havin a 800 or a 700 lol but if i need more power ill ride my friends nytro

Top Bottom