New Sled Heads DVD - snowandmud promo! PM me now!!

Extreme Velocity

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
OK, 1st, 5th, 15th and 25th to PM me WITH NAME and MAILING ADDRESS will get the new film - which is hot off the press!!

Check out the film trailer YouTube - ExtremeVelocity's Channel

I will do my best to post the winners by Wednesday AM.

Thomas Opre
Tahoe Films, Ltd.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice! again as usual, will be in my collection:beer:

Attachments

• S&M.jpg
    S&M.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 120

Extreme Velocity

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
No doubt wonder how his noodle felt after that, i think i just rolled but im not sure im still pointing down hill...

that was Geoff Kyle ....I was able to spend several days with both Geoff and Chris Brown in Whistler...amazing stuff....Geoff is an animal!

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that was Geoff Kyle ....I was able to spend several days with both Geoff and Chris Brown in Whistler...amazing stuff....Geoff is an animal!

If i had to choose , sled or vid these guys , i think i would go as far as have a camera straped to my a$$. Just so you dont miss anything.

Just a shot in the dark but how about a blooper vid, not so much crashes but all the stuff that happens when unloading or building the jumps?

Extreme Velocity

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
no plans for a blooper reel..but hint the new film has a whole section of guys having problems....hint hint

all the winner's vids mailed out first class mail yesterday. let's hope Canadian customs doesn't like my sled films...

T

Extreme Velocity

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
hey winners...let me know when you get your vids. curious to see how long it takes to get to you from MT.

Top Bottom