first 3 to PM me get the new Sled Heads 4 DVD

Extreme Velocity

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
hey guys, sounds like two of you didn't get your vids (from the giveaway)...email me thomas@tahoefilms.com....it gets so crazy around here that I neglect to check PMs. plus, customs does sometimes keep product for a very long time (probably watching it in the hut right now). we've even had empty envelopes arrive to Canadian customers....:mad:

Miss Extreme - contest is part judge score and part on-line popular vote (stated right on the on-line judge page). Amy was way behind Emilie in the judge score and because many of you on this site supported her so well in the on-line popular vote she almost pulled it off. The idea is to promote woman sledders. and you are all obviously into this...so we are succeeding!

TO

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think customs must have stole mine too cuz I still haven't received my 'second' place dvd's... just sayin'... ;)

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think customs must have stole mine too cuz I still haven't received my 'second' place dvd's... just sayin'... ;)

I order alot of dvds and books for the kids from over the line. So far so good. Out of the hundreds of books, dvds and teaching material, not one has been kept by the Canada Customs workers. :)

Top Bottom