Be Extreme - Miss Extreme Contests to start soon!

Extreme Velocity

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Ok, been out hunting elk with Burandt, gators in Florida, etc. for our new extreme hunting show Primal Adventures (4:30PM EST Sunday on the Pursuit Channel starting July 2009), and doing sled shows. Decided to go away from the "weekly" drawings for the Be Extreme Contest. We are going to really open this thing up!

Starting October 15, 2008 we will be accepting, via email, contest entries. That's right, anyone can enter the contest by submitting an essay (200 words or less) plus 2 action pics of yourself sledding. Essay must include your full name and mailing address. We will not accept entries after Nov. 15, 2008.

All submissions will be scored by a panel of judges and the top five will be placed on our website Dec. 1, 2008 for on-line judging. On-line judging will close on Dec. 31, 2008. The top score (combination of judge score and on-line score) will be our next Be Extreme winner (announced on Jan 2, 2009). Top five scores will get the new Sled Heads 4 DVD plus goodies from our sponsors. Grand Prize Winner will get over $1000 in gear, plus a feature in Sled Heads 5!

Miss Extreme Contest. We will also start accepting submissions October 15, 2008. The contest will be run concurrently. So ladies, get your essays in!

email:
thomas@tahoefilms.com

Tahoe Films, LTD

TO

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would encourage Deano to apply for MISS EXTREMEY....He qaulifies..but he cant write a essay.:d

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We made it big and all the members got Shawn voted in for last year, lets get some members in on this for Both Be Extreme and Miss Extreme and make a presence again.

thanks again to all the votes last year and it was a great time and I got to meet some good peeps as well.

can I enter again LMAO...

free goods, great ride n, good times, and Thomas was great to deal with and knows what he is doing for sure. just wish I had boost last year

thanks again, who s in for this year?

Top Bottom